Stayed with my husband on a Monday night found a deal for £99.00 on booking .com decide to up grade to the deluxe room for an extra £22.00 found that we did not have the bottle of free fizz on arrival had to go to reception and ask for it.
Had a good time using the facilities in the spa before going into the bay for food did not have breakfast as they wanted an extra £12.00 each , did not realise the carparking was going to cost £15.00 for the stay till we checked out I a bit of a rip off indead ,otherwise we had a good time will deofinslty stay again but only if I get a deal on this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales