I forget how good this hotel is. I haven't visited for a couple of years but saw a good deal and stayed overnight with my mother. We were blessed with beautiful weather and left the hotel feeling completely chilled out.
The rooms are spacious and light. The staff are excellent, so polite and willing to help. The ambience is calming and we love the spa. We were sad to leave but I don't think it will be too long before we are back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales