Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The staff were lovely couldnt do enough for you, but on the other hand.. We had booked a junior suite and when we arrived there was damp on the carpet.. The air con was working but got cold so tried to put the heating on but didnt work. The 'double bed' was clearly two single mattress's pushed together.
I found the food was very expensive for what you actually recieved one example I ordered the hand cut home made chips which cost £4 when they arrived I had 8 chips! Also had breakfast delivered to room both morning which was a nice touch but wasn't enough to fill you and deffently not worth the money.
Didn't expect the parking to be so expensive either paid £30 for park for two days on top of what we paid so came to bit of a shock.
Overall i found the hotel tired looking and not worth how much we paid. Probably wouldn't recommend.. Plus side we bumped into lauren pope from the only way is Essex! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales