3,609 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecastle viewafternoon teaopposite the castlehealth clubwalk in showersteam roomjunior suitelarge bathroomper nightwelsh cakescentral locationsaturday nightleisure facilitiesbreakfast was excellentlovely roomcar parking
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Room location was very noisy during night; needs soundproofing Bathroom needed maintenance; shower door did not close properly and flow of hot water to shower was very slow. Not enough soap for two guests. Staff were very efficient and friendly, especially at Reception and valet parking.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
CWLCardiff, PA to General Manager at Hilton Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

I have noted your feedback regarding external noise and the maintenance issues and I do apologies for any inconvenience this caused to you at the time.

I was however really pleased to read your comments regarding our efficient and friendly team especially the staff at Reception and Concierge.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

louisa.stride@hilton.com

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We enjoyed the delights of a refurbished Deluxe room with a view of Cardiff Castle. The check-in staff were very friendly & helpful pointing out all the features of the Hotel. The valet parking facility is really efficient & reasonably priced for a city centre Hotel.

We enjoyed drinks in the executive lounge (thanks Rachel) as well as breakfast.

The spa was great we really enjoyed our experience.

This really is the only place to stay in Cardiff with a fantastic location & wonderful staff.

We'll be back for sure - highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

It was our pleasure to welcome you back to the Hilton Cardiff.

A big thank you for another fabulous review of the hotel and it is always great to read such lovely comments.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed here for an Easter break. The staff was very welcoming and pleasant. We got there for half 4 as check in was after 3, to find out the room wasn't quite ready, but they managed to get us into a room that was ready. The room was on the small side as we had two beds in the room, but we managed. The bathroom was very nice and spacious had a bath and a separate shower. The room was very quiet especially at night which is what we wanted. The breakfast was nice and lots to choose from. The pool was lovely and clean. Check out was quick and easy. Really like the valet parking so we didn't have to mess around with parking the car. This is our second visit to this hotel and we have enjoyed both visits. It's at a really good location for shops, restaurants and pubs. We will definitely be visiting again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
CWLCardiff, PA to General Manager at Hilton Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

It was great to welcome you back to the Hilton Cardiff for the Easter break.

I am so pleased that once again you enjoyed your visit and I do appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive review of our hotel.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Me and my wife that is 7 months pregnant came to the hilton for a overnight get away. When we arrived we were greeting by very friendly staff, the room was very nice and clean. We as well used the spa and pool which were exceptionally good. The one downfall which massively affect my rating for the hotel is the amount of noise that was made during the night a manger banging on our room door and cleaning staff waking us up was not acceptable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Hilton Cardiff.

May I offer you my apologies for the problem you encountered with the disturbance during the night to both your and your Wife.

Please do contact our Guest Relations Manager, Rachel Cornelius at rachel.cornelius@hilton.com so that we can look into this further and ensure there is no such repeat of this in future.

I do hope that despite your experience we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Went for dinner on the 9 April 2014 with the girls, we had pre booked a table, had excellent service. Outstanding food. Table booked for 6.30 was quickly seated and menus were provided, ordered drinks they arrived quickly. Ordered food, waited about 10 minute for starters and about 30 minutes for mains which is really good. We had chicken for main which was cooked just perfect. Staff were friendly and checked on us a couple of times to ensure food and service was up to stand which is was. Will be going back again for dinner.

Room Tip: Always pre book a table for dinner as the restaurant can get busy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Louise,

I do appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our Razzi Restaurant following your visit to the hotel.

It was great to read your comments regarding the standard of food and service you received during your meal and something that we certainly take great pride in our Restaurant.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.