Hilton Cardiff
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
3,448 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecastle viewafternoon teaopposite the castlehealth clubwalk in showerjunior suitesteam roomlarge bathroomwelsh cakesper nightcity centresaturday nightbreakfast was excellentleisure facilitiescar parkingmillennium stadium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Only paid £60 a night for two of us to stay here and it was definitely worth the price! Room was well equipped and the large bed was very comfortable. Pool, jacuzzi and sauna were very nice and the staff were always on hand to help even when we staggered in around 4am having had one too many! Air con didn't work which was my only complaint although of we were staying more then 1 night we would have complained and I'm sure they would have done something about it! Best thy about the hotel is it's location. Bang opposite the castle it's literally right in the centre of Cardiff close to the shops, restaurant and night clubs, and of course where the megabus drops you off!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
CWLCardiff, PA to General Manager at Hilton Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

A big thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your recent visit to Cardiff.

It is always great to read such fantastic comments regarding our hotel and I am so pleased that you enjoyed our location and our facilities and I do hope you enjoyed your evening in the City!

I do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards
Louisa Stride
PA to General Manager
Hilton Cardiff

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I didn't get an opportunity to stay over night at the Hilton, however I went to the Hilton for afternoon tea and bubbly for two people.

Great selection of food and the staff were prompt, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
HiltonCardiff, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Tamsinbest,

Thank you for your 5* review regarding your Champagne Afternoon Tea. We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was amazed at how superb the customer service was! Not only were we able to check into our room 3 hours early, but the room was super clean and modern. I have no complaints, other than the weather just being okay...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear babyphat2008

Wow that you for your perfect 5* review. I am delighted to see that your room was ready early for you and enjoyed our brand new rooms!!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had a room where the electric kept tripping and I mean kept on tripping so I couldn't use any of the sockets and of course the TV didn't work. The staff did keep resetting but it still tripped. Second night I moved rooms, which I did myself (though help was offered) at just before midnight. Most of the staff were very helpful and I am told to contact the manager before I stay again. I'm confident the next stay will live up to the usual high standards I've experienced before.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank s30wen
HiltonCardiff, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear S30wen

Thank you for your review and unfortuantely there was no contact details on your booking for me to contact you to apologise for the problems you experienced during your stay.

Please accept my sincere apologies over the constant issue you experienced with the trip switches in your room and for the obvious dissatisfaction and frustration caused to you. This matter has been fully investigated as it is happening in several of our guest bedrooms and I delighted to confirm that we have resolved the issue. We have just installed brand new fridges in all bedrooms which is causing the switches to reset. I am so sorry for the disappointment as I know you stay with us regularly and with your family. Please do contact me via Rachel.cornelius@hilton.com when you are returning and I will personally ensure all is in order for you.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Booking a room over the phone was rather difficult . We were told we couldn't cancel after 4pm when it was 5pm already. We got to the hotel and wasn't shown where Togo but we guessed right. We tried to call for room service no answer on two different numbers so rang the front desk and order 40 minutes after ordering we go our food which was delicious but a lot of money for what we got. As we tried getting to sleep we had noisy pipes which went on all night so I hadn't slept, also was not told a time we had to check out by so all morning we felt on edge as in if we weren't ready we'd get kicked out . We Should of rang down but what's the point when we didn't get answer the first few times. The castle view was stunning we kept the curtains open for as long as possible. When it came to breakfast everything was good but out toast was bread I told my boyfriend to stop moaning and eat it until I saw it . Won't be going back in a rush

Stayed: July 2014
HiltonCardiff, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear AmyPow,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our Hotel.

I was very dissappointed to read of your comments regarding the difficulty you had in making your booking, getting through to our room service department, not informed of our check out time but this is located in our guest directories in all of our guest bedrooms. Our team of staff at breakfast would have been more than happy to cook your toast for you as it was not to your liking and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Would you please contact me via Rachel.cornelius@hilton.com as I would like to gain some more information from your stay as we can put these issues right.

I look forward to hearing from you.