Dexby Town House
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$100
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Cardiff Gate(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$50
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
US$139
US$122
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$78
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
Orbitz.com
US$141
US$118
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$70
  • Room Service
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$97
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$95
Orbitz.com
US$87
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsb bcooked breakfastlovely big bathcity centresingle roomsqueaky floorboardsfull welsh breakfastvery nice place to staythe en suite bathroomlovely parkthe bed was extremely comfortabletea and coffeeminute walkgreat weekendflat screen tva lovely stayenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The location was very close to the centre. 10 minute walk. The room was comfortable except for noisy upstairs neighbours and people coming in and out.. but overall I enjoyed the stay. The room was clean and the breakfast was good. The bus stop is not far from b&b and the parks are very close which are superb!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I have stayed here 3 times now and everytime I have it has been a great pleasure. The first time was in January 2013 when myself and my partner stayed, we had a room on the top floor with a large bathroom and shower and a wonderful double bed with lovely chairs. The stay was very welcoming by Susannah and we felt really at home here.
The second stay was in November 2013 for my birthday, I was eating at the Purple Poppadom and staying with my friend so we had a double kingsize on the ground floor. My friend had contacted the hotel without myself knowing and had requested a bottle of wine to celebrate and we were provided with a nice bottle of Tesco finest Chablis as a gift, a very nice thought. The bed was extremely comfortable and the décor very nice
The third time staying here was a the end of November 2013 with my 4 year old daughter, I called the hotel rather than booking online and instead of paying for 2 guests, they only charged for the one guest and gave us a very lovely room at the back of the house, the bed was soft, comfy and very cosy. My daughter and myself had a great evening out in winterwonderland to come home to a warm and cosy room, nice hot shower and settled down with a cup of tea and the tv.
I have always been satisfied with the stays, James the owner always tried to meet and greet on arrival, asks if you need any recommendations to eat anywhere and is always very nice.
The breakfasts are great with a good selection of cereals, fruits, crossants and toast. Tea and coffee is lovely too.

I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone who wishes to stay close to the city centre. It is somewhere that I will stay when visiting Cardiff myself and a great price to

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This was a great little guest house, Ideal for the cricket ground, the park, the river walk and within a reasonable walk of the city centre. The room was decorated to a very high standard and quite traditional. The bathroom was especially good.

Nice continental breakfast a full breakfast was available for those who wanted one. Staff were very good and keen to make sure I enjoyed my stay.

Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Looking for a place to stay I, remembered this place from 4 in a bed. Booked two rooms and this place offers good value accomodation close to Cardiff City Centre. Street parking outside and nearby and also numerous restaurants. Good breakfast and clean facilities.
The road outside can be perceived as busy depending on where you live. But any location close to a city centre is like this. Good friendly staff that have humour and this not part of a tedious chain of hotels, where you could be anywhere. Cool light fittings that the high ceilings do justice to in the rooms. Will be back.
Close to Millennium, SWALEC and Cardiff City stadiums.,

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Had a lovely time, was shown to the room by Susanna who was really helpful and explained procedures to me.
The room (#4) was spotlessly clean, bathroom clean and the toiletries supplied by the b&b are lovely. The real showcase is the bed, really comfortable!!!!!! Memory foam mattress, nothing will compare to this now! Ultimately, this is a lovely accommodation that I would not only gladly recommend but also happily use again! Thanks :)

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends