Quality Hotel Cardiff
US$65
US$157
US$151
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$121
Hotels.com
US$115
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$101
Orbitz.com
Sandringham Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$59
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$94
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Upon arriving at the hotel I was asked to produce my credit card and leave a deposit of £200 which would not be taken off my card. When I queried this I was told it was standard practise for hotels, even though I had never done this before! When I later tried to use the card the money had been taken out of the account leaving me no money during a bank holiday weekend. I then asked them to put the money back in the account but was told that this process was performed when they were ready, not for individual guests. As it is a bank holiday weekend I did not receive the money back until Tuesday! When I confronted the manager he spoke to me as if I was confused by the situation! Not once did I receive any kind of apology for this, the reception staff simply argued that this was their process! It's a shame that this sort of service does not represent the service of the other hotel staff who were polite and extremely helpful! Do not use this hotel if you value fair play!

• Stayed: August 2012
6  Thank Mattjones444
Reviewed 23 December 2010

Good hotel, nice breakfast and rooms are fine - try have everything you need. Good value as we got a great rate. Easy to find and plenty of parking.

• Stayed: December 2010
Review collected in partnership with OctopusTravel
1  Thank Serendipity_1970
Reviewed 30 August 2010

We booked a 2 night stay at this hotel through travel republic, because we wanted a hotel with a pool and paid more than the hotels with no pool.
We set the post code into our sat nav but when we arrived there was no hotel in the area called the quality hotel so we traveled for over an hour trying to find it.
This search would have continued to the present day because the hotel no longer exists it is now called the cardiff internationla and has been since November 2009.
When we eventually booked in we were told that the leisure facilities were no longer available.
so please dont book it through any agents because you will be sold a product which no longer exists/

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank snookie1022
Reviewed 13 August 2009

Nice comfortable rooms, good restaurant with children's menu a really nice swimming pool and within easy reach of Cardiff. Not the cheapest, but a little bit of luxury with the kids.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank jem222
Reviewed 30 September 2008

Very conveniently situated just off the M4, modern hotel with good sized rooms and plenty of parking.
Clean adequate bathroom, hosp tray, comfy bed but tv placed on too low a stand.
Rear-facing room meant I was rudely awoken at 6.am by the bleep, bleep of a reversing delivery lorry together with rattling and banging from unloading... not good
The biggest drawback was the lack of staff on the Sunday evening. The man at reception was a jack of all trades, poor bloke. He was unable to find our accommodation details so getting to our rooms was very slow as was settling the bill paid on arrival.( get your breakfast vouchers in advance at reception for reduced price )
The same staff member also served behind the bar, took our food order and brought meals out. He didn't cook though,as a befuddled chef appeared from time to time shrugging his shoulders plainly overwhelmed by the number of orders he had to prepare.
This was a big problem. For some reason the main restaurant wasn't open ... but why ??? There were plenty of guests yet only bar meals were available. The food took about 40 mins to arrive ~ just not acceptable for this class of hotel. There was another man occasionally in view but he didn't seem to have much clue either. e.g didn't know how to work the glass washer behind the bar. Laden plates were carried around by both of them searching for which order belonged to whom.
The food was tasty and plentiful when it eventually arrived but the glass of white wine I had was expensive and had a weird taste.
Fortunately breakfast was excellent. Good choice in the restaurant and no lack of attentive staff.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family