This hotel has a perfect location in the centre of Cardiff. It is directly opposite the Motorpoint Arena (or CIA as I know it!) & is literally 2 minutes walk to John Lewis & the St Davids Shopping Centre. If you don't want to go far to eat then there are plenty of eating places within the St Davids Centre (TGI's, Nandos, Chimi Changa, Pizza Express & loads more).
Check-in was fast & friendly...nice bright, modern recepetion area & bar.
The rooms were standard Park Inn type rooms...very clean with a modern look.
The parking in the hotel's underground car park was only £10 a night (& allowed us to keep our car there on check-out day whilst we went shopping). There aren't many spaces though & if it's full then there's the St Davids multi storey a few metres up the road & also a NCP open car park about 100 metres further on (these are more like £15-£18 for 24hours).
If your looking for a central base for shopping or a concert then this hotel is spot-on (especially at £55 for the night). If you want a real treat..spa facilities etc then this won't be for you.
I will definately stay here again....also the Premier Inn Cardiff Centre has an excellent location & nice clean rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located in the heart of the city, opposite Cardiff International Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff City Centre Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn Cardiff
- Cardiff Park Inn
- Jurys Inn Cardiff
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff City Centre Wales