We parked in the Hotel underground car park (£12 for 24 hours) & it wouldn't accept credit cards so we had to go to the cash machine - not a good start, apparently the Hotel do not run the car park & anyone can use it whether they are a guest or not (you cannot reserve a place in advance).
There was a queue of 12 people at check-in with one receptionist on duty – come on! We were asked at check-in if we wanted to reserve a table for dinner in the restaurant that evening, we said we’d get back to them as we weren’t sure (more on this later).
The room was average at best, the whole place is overdue a facelift.
As it was close to Christmas we decided that the restaurants near the Hotel would be very busy so when we returned to our room from shopping we called the Hotel restaurant to book a table only to be told that there was a function in the restaurant that evening so no guests could use it! We were offered room service so we could sit on the bed & eat dinner – no thanks!
Overall a very poor stay, we wouldn’t recommend it & wouldn’t stay here again until it has been refurbished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located in the heart of the city, opposite Cardiff International Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff City Centre Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn Cardiff
- Cardiff Park Inn
- Jurys Inn Cardiff
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff City Centre Wales