Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North
Marriott Hotels
US$106
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
US$201
US$185
  • Restaurant
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
  • Room Service
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$84
US$84
US$100
US$86
1,068 results
All reviewscity centrefree parkingcoach partybuffet stylebus stoppark and ridegreat showergood sizeshower roomshort stayclean hotelwould stay againbooked this hotelweekend breakbreakfast was excellenttea and coffeeone night stay
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Very good value for money /good service .The evening meal was very good .Should have full menu in room as only found out about it by asking The room very clean and spacious only thing to say is that there should be a way to keep 2 x 3ft beds together

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Dorota_Price, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your positive experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. I am delighetd to share your feedback with my team.
Hope to see you again !
Kind Regards
Dorota

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We stayed here for one night while visiting family in Cardiff. The hotel was clean and the family room we stayed in was of a good size. The room did not have a bath in it which I would expect as standard in a family room but the shower was good - lots of hot water and great pressure. The breakfast was of a good standard with plenty of choice for both continental and cooked breakfast. The hotel was easily accessible from the motorway. Although it was in very close proximity, we didn't hear any traffic from our room.

My only downside to this stay was that we booked late in the evening through LateRooms.com and when we arrived at the Park Inn we were told that our booking had not come through to them as yet and Late Rooms have to fax the booking, yes fax it, through to the hotel. This had obviously not happened as no one was in the Late Rooms office at the time we booked the hotel (approx 8pm). We had booked a room with a travel cot in for our young daughter. Luckily we had brought our own travel cot with us (just in case) as the booking had not gone through, neither had our request. The one saving grace is that my husband had received email confirmation from Late Rooms including confirmation of payment otherwise it might have been a different story. But the chap on reception when we arrived dealt with the matter well given the circumstance.

We would stay here again when visiting family, but we will book in advance this time.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive review, I am delighted you found the hotel and our location convenient for your needs during your visit to Cardiff. I am very happy to hear that my team and our facilities meet your expectations.

On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Cardiff.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

The location suited us perfectly and the parking is a bonus.
Very good value.
The room was of a good size and, apart from the noisy "aircon" was comfortable. Beds are very comfortable and I had 3 good nights sleep.
The room was clean and the shower was hot, roomy and welcome after a long day.
Why only 3 stars? The food was like motorway food. More Tescos than Waitrose.
Volume and variety does not make it good quality.
In addition the staff were either excellent (started your day off well) or lacklustre and untrained. Friday breakfast were the brilliant crew.

Room Tip: 102 - gets a rumbling aircon, lift engine noise and clunky fire doors.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

It is kind of you to write and give the hotel such a positive review and to mention my breakfast team in particular. I do appreciate as well the constructive feedback regarding some team members needing more training. I do hope that we will see you again in the near future.
Warm regards

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I booked this hotel at random, as it's close to Cardiff Medical school site. We had a 2 1/2 hour drive, after a busy day, through winds and rain, and I wanted my daughter to be refreshed for an interview at Cardiff University Medical school. We were treated really well. The room was really clean, and we enjoyed a powerful shower. We had thought that a very basic room at a very basic price booked online through Booking.com would result in a mediocre nights stay... Wrong! It was really fun, quiet, great service... The breakfast was varied... You name it, they served it, and we ate it.... Wake up call was delivered..... I often stay at hotels on work business, and am very impressed with this reasonably priced deal... We slept really well, thank you....and it's only six minutes from the Medical school campus...

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynda E
Dorota_Price, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Great value for money clean tidy with very helpful staff.

Rooms were clean if a little basic. Some renovations were ongoing during my visit but no inconvience was caused.

Parking was provided but required a permit from reception.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business