Normally stay in the Premier Inn Cardiff North which is cheaper & in my opinion better rooms, beds & location but thought would give this a try, not again.
The Park Inn is in the middle of nowhere so unless you have a car don't expect to be able to eat out.
Rooms very modern but clearly just a big sticking plaster over what is a old hotel frame.
My room was shabby round the edges with security locks falling off the wall, window locking handle broken, lots of plumbing noise and, despite looking like an awesome rain shower it was infact a very disappointing shower.
Don't have breakfast, dishwasher orange juice and heavily processed food, banana was good though.
A selection of herbal teas wouldn't have gone a miss either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Cardiff hotel has amenities for business and leisure guests alikeA modern refuge near a historic city centre awaits. The hotel boasts modern fresh, comfortable guest rooms feature and guest enjoy complimentary access to the Leisure Suite, Free Wifi and car parking. Cardiff's historic city centre is only 6.4 kilometres from the hotel.Millennium Stadium and Wales Millennium Centre, and Cardiff Castle, Bay and International Arena are nearby, and the hotel is easily accessed from the motorway network.Light bar fare is served all day in the comfortable lounge area, and RBG Bar & Grill offers delicious evening meals.The complimentary Leisure Suite features a well-equipped fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff North Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn Cardiff
- Cardiff Park Inn
- Park Inn Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff North Wales