“Very friendly, good service. Happy to help”

Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North
Ranked #26 of 73 Hotels in Cardiff
“Very friendly, good service. Happy to help”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

It was our first visit to the hotel as a family with our 2 children. The staff were very helpful from the moment we arrived, through to breakfast and departure. I would certainly recommend a visit and would be more than happy to stay again. The rooms were of a good size and clean. The kids enjoyed the kids bag with colouring pencils and books.

Stayed April 2014
Dorota_Price, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. Wow 5 star review ! it made my day.
My team is very happy that your family had a enjoyable stay. We try hard to meet guests expectations.
Hoping to see you here again in the near future.
Dorota

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

The Hotel was clean and the room was a good standard. They had free WIFI which is good. Very friendly reception when booking in. Would recommend. Bar prices were a little high. The hotel was easy to find with good links into the city. My daughter liked the full pillows that you sank into.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank You very much for your review. I am very pleased that your have enjoyed your stay with us here in Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North. Clean and friendly , really like to read that!
I do hope to be your choice again in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Normally stay in the Premier Inn Cardiff North which is cheaper & in my opinion better rooms, beds & location but thought would give this a try, not again.
The Park Inn is in the middle of nowhere so unless you have a car don't expect to be able to eat out.
Rooms very modern but clearly just a big sticking plaster over what is a old hotel frame.
My room was shabby round the edges with security locks falling off the wall, window locking handle broken, lots of plumbing noise and, despite looking like an awesome rain shower it was infact a very disappointing shower.
Don't have breakfast, dishwasher orange juice and heavily processed food, banana was good though.
A selection of herbal teas wouldn't have gone a miss either.

Room Tip: Go to premier inn just down the road
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you very much for your time and comments about our hotel.
I am disappointed that you find our location unsatisfactory. We are located on a very large M48 junction, have a bus stop on our doorstep, opposite a very large school and only 10 min from heart of city centre. Glad to hear you liked to modern rooms as they have been fully refurbished only a few years ago. Only last year we have fully refurbished our arrival area. Just wondered if you have reported any of your inconvenience to our reception as we would love to put them right on the spot while you were here. Thank you for your feedback of herbal teas... we have 5 kinds and believed that was a good selection. Hope to see you here again.
Bourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The hotel facilities were average and the room was clean and comfortable. I was not happy with the checking out process.....my bill was wrong and I was overcharged and had to fetch my book in reference print out from my car to prove I was quoted a given price when booking. Had I not queried, I would have been overcharged by £60.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dorota_Price, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Thank You very much for your review. I am very dissapointed to hear that you have encountered some inconveniance during your check out. Please accept my appologies for our shortcomings.
I would like to look further into this. Could I kindly ask you to write to me and let me know your name and when you have stayed in the hotel I would appreciate it very much.
( dorota.price@rezidorparkinn.com). I would like to investigate and give you a full explanation and reasons for the mistake. Please stay assured that this is not our standard.
Newbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I was surprised to find a hotel of this standing at such a good price. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful; even with some unusual requests from us, they had a 'can do' attribute! The room was great, bed comfortable, and bathroom superb - especially the shower - only my wife would have liked a bath. Breakfast was fine, athough the scrambled eggs were a little industrial. We also attended a wedding reception in the afternoon, which was beatifully managed, with discrete, efficient and courteous staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dorota_Price, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Many thanks for your positive comments and for taking the time to give us your feedback. We were pleased to read that you were pleasantly surprised by the hotel and all the facilities and hope we can tempt you to return again soon
Thanks again
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Ive just returned from a weekend in cardiff and my wife and i stayed here for one night. We were greeted by a friendly helpful gentlemen who booked us a taxi into town on request. Our room was spacious comfy clean and had the best shower ever. Check out is not untill midday so a nice lie in is always optional. We had a drink before leaving for town which was reasonably priced and enjoyed it in a quiet spacious lounge. We did not eat so i cannot pass comment on the food. Over all i was very happy with our stay and would return

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Many thanks for your positive comments and for taking the time to give us your feedback. We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope we can tempt you to return again soon Thanks again
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Stayed for 2 nights in July last year. The room we had was very big and the bed was huge! Didn't dine but did have breakfast which had a large selection to choose from. It isn't far from Cardiff City and was very good price! They only have rooms with showers, but the showers feel like your stood under a waterfall!
All staff were helpful and friendly, only criticism was that i had to wait at the bar for a member of staff to finish there phone call on their mobile.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North and that the hotel met your needs during your visit. I am extremely happy that my team was professional and attended to your needs in polite manor. I hope that next time you will choose to return to the Hotel for an even better stay.
Kind regards Dorota Price