Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North
Cardiff Hotel(Cardiff)
Sunbury Hotel(Cardiff)
  • Restaurant
1,062 results
All reviewscity centrefree parkingcoach partybuffet stylebus stoppark and ridegreat showergood sizeshower roomshort stayclean hotelwould stay againbooked this hotelweekend breakbreakfast was excellenttea and coffeeone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Excellant experience from such a large hotel. Reception and restaurant staff were always very polite, pleasent and extremely helpfull. Room and bed were great and bathroom was more than adequate. Ample secure parking. Internet was free and fast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Dorota_Price, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Wow !! 5 star review, thank you very much.
I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay and we have meet your needs.
I hope that you will visit us again when your travels bring you Cardiff Area. My team tries very hard to please our guests.
Many Thanks

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my team work nights, we always ring a hotel ahead of booking as we need to alter check-in times. I did this as per norm and was advised that we would be able to check-in @ 4/5am. We got to the hotel after a long drive to cardiff from Kent and working all night expecting everything to be fine. The night manager who was on duty was not only rude but lied and was swearing !!! Straight away after I said we were checking in he said check-in is not until 14:00. He gave no greating, no ask of booking name or reference number. I then gave the name of who I spoke making the arrangement, he then went on a rant about that she did not work there and was swearing about how these people in offices should be sacked. Eventually we were checked in. The next day I asked for an email address to make a complaint. The person who assisted me with this was the girl I spoke to arranging the early check-in, she was shocked as she has worked there 5years. Still awaiting a resolve of my complaint to the GM. On the flip-side the rooms were really clean and comfortable. The breakfast was also great & much needed.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for bringing this incident to my attention. I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience. Please accept my apologies. I can assure you this is not our usual standards and your comments were taken very seriously.
I have email you an apologies letter yesterday. Awaiting your comments and hoping that you will give us another chance to proof our true Yes I can spirit.
Dorotra

Reviewed 7 April 2014

this is a nice clean hotel. good size rooms. good helpful friendly staff. it isnt the greatesr hotel but for its price its good value. 3 miles out of city centre but very good bus service £3.60 for full run around ticket. it is what it is, worth a stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Thank You very much for your positive review.
Good to hear that we have meet your expectations. My team and myslef, we hope to see you here at Park Inn Cardiff North again soon. Happy to spoil you on your next visit!.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

It was our first visit to the hotel as a family with our 2 children. The staff were very helpful from the moment we arrived, through to breakfast and departure. I would certainly recommend a visit and would be more than happy to stay again. The rooms were of a good size and clean. The kids enjoyed the kids bag with colouring pencils and books.

Stayed: April 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. Wow 5 star review ! it made my day.
My team is very happy that your family had a enjoyable stay. We try hard to meet guests expectations.
Hoping to see you here again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

The Hotel was clean and the room was a good standard. They had free WIFI which is good. Very friendly reception when booking in. Would recommend. Bar prices were a little high. The hotel was easy to find with good links into the city. My daughter liked the full pillows that you sank into.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank You very much for your review. I am very pleased that your have enjoyed your stay with us here in Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North. Clean and friendly , really like to read that!
I do hope to be your choice again in the near future.