“very good”

Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North
Ranked #28 of 74 Hotels in Cardiff
Reviewed 15 June 2014

i enjoyed my stay this hotel , we were. with a group and had buffet style meals, all you could want for breakfast, spoilt for choice, all nicely cooked . dinner also a buffet was very good the only down side , i do not like meat but fish was only on the menu once , the pasta and rice was tasty , must admit i was a hog with the cheesecake and chocolate cakes and cream . the staff were lovely and always smiling . room spotless and modern , i did not get the hang of the air conditioning and it kept making a noise through the night , husband never heard it , best nights sleep he said . it is a bit out of the way for a evening stroll after dinner but i was too tired anyway after days out discovering the area. i would love to come again someday

Room Tip: second floor at the end of the corridor, less people passing
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jenniy
Dorota_Price, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

I am very pleased to read you review, thank you very much. My team tries very hard to look after the guests. I am glad that you find our hotel comfortable and that it suits all your needs. Hope to see you back with us soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

As a frequent visitor to Cardiff, the Park Inn is my first choice of hotel. It is a short distance from the city-but that suits me. The staff are helpful and the facilities are of a good standard. For example, a gym provides an opportunity to work off the excesses!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Dorota_Price, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank You very much for your kind 5 star review. We are here to make sure that you have a good stay away from home. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay and found our leisure facilities useful. I hope to see you in Cardiff North in the near future!.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Good location, very clean room and bathroom (great shower). Friendly staff. The toaster fused the food warmer while we were down at breakfast. And the staff were all over it trying the fix it. Table was cleared in good time and all the breakfast items were fully stocked while we were there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

WOW ! 5 star review, thank you very much. We are very pleased that we have managed to exceed your needs. I will make sure that my breakfast team see your comments, it will definetaly help them to strive to do even better job. We do sincerely hope to see you back here in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed here following a party we attended. Had a Great night sleep, one fof two pillows provided was so soft your head sank in it , heavenly. Staff in the restaurant breakfast time, were helpfull, good choice of food... One of our Grandchildren wanted a soft boiled egg and was served one after only waiting 3 -4 minutes.. the only downside was at the evening buffet, the staff on duty wasn't informed of the dishes that were on offer , only knew what was in them as in chicken etc but not the sauce they were in and wether it was a spicy one (can't eat spicy food ) eventually found out, so maybe the dishes could be labeled in future or the staff told, they were friendly though..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

I am very pleased to read you review, thank you very much.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I am becoming a regular guest at this hotel as I am having to work in Cardiff for 4 days a week.
As I have had my fair share of hotels and lodges in my other job as a Touring Sound Engineer, I can honestly say that this hotel is the best I have used in many years.

Like all places you get the occasional niggle, this I would expect if you are resident as often as myself. However if you mention any problems, the staff will always do their best to rectify any issues.

If you stay at the Cardiff North hotel, you may be lucky enough to come across to young ladies who I feel are exceptional staff. Their names are Emmie and Steph.
These two girls always go the extra mile to try and make your stay more enjoyable. I hope these girls get rewarded and looked after by their employers.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank You very much for your positive comments about our hotel and the team.
We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and returned to us on many occasions, appreciate your business very much. It is so lovely to hear that you complement Emmie and Steph, they are great asset to my great team, thank You. I hope you will come back to us soon again.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have used this hotel a few times now and have been bowled over by the pleasant and helpful staff. The ladies in the restaurant are alway so accommodating and chipper. Thanks for a great stay Em and Steph look forward to my next trip in Wales I will certainly be back.
Andrew Penney

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank You very much for such a positive review and thank you for being loyal to us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and my team made you feel welcomed and looked after. I will pass on your kind words to Emmie and Steph most definately. They are a great asset to my hotel. Hope to see you here in Cradiff soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We only stayed for one night but everything was lovely. The staff were friendly, the 2 camp beds were set up for the kids with extra towels etc, our bed was massive and very comfy, the room was very clean. Breakfast was average but a wide choice of stuff. We did get a great last minute deal so were very happy with it.

• Stayed: June 2014
Dorota_Price, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Many thanks for your positive feedback following your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to read that you found the hotel to be perfect for your needs.
Don't leave it too long before you come back to visit us.