“Worth the money”

The Wharf
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Went for a stroll around cardiff bay and asked someone where was nice to go This little secret was told to me and wow!! Great atmosphere, good selection of drinks and always something on. Will def go again

1  Thank Mike T

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Called in for a "quick" lunch having heard good things about this place, Initial service was good, but the wait for food was ridiculous. It was moderately busy with sufficient staff on duty, but a simple meal took 40 minutes and then only after reminding them. The staff were then rude and unhelpful. It was never mentioned that food would be a minimum of 20 minutes, which in fact would have been ok. The meal was poorly prepared, with only a handful of chips. With the excellent service at other pubs both their own and other chains, Brains need to up their game at this pub if they wish to attract business customers at lunchtime.

1  Thank SteveLlanelli
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I am late in writing this review but in May we came to stay at the Holiday Inn at Cardiff Bay. We had a couple of meals at the Wharf which we really enjoyed and we also went to an evening there where they had live entertainment which was very good.
On the last day of our stay which was my Birthday we went to the wharf for something to eat before catching the train home. On hearing that it was my birthday, Jasmin, Rhys and the team made it really nice for us, they gave us some glasses to take home and gave me a delicious cake with a candle whilst singing Happy Birthday, thank you for making my day special.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I decided to drop in for food after I heard quite a few people saying how their whole experience was fantastic. I ordered a blue steak and it was cooked to perfection. I surely will be returning here very very soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Ate here twice on a solo trip to Cardiff. Had a very nice steak both times. Very handy if staying at the Holiday Inn Express next door.