1,497 results
All reviews cinema room captain scott room complimentary bottle of wine deluxe room train station central location st mary street car park lovely hotel would stay again excellent location high street millennium stadium street noise ironing board cooked breakfast hotel bar
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I booked this room as it was cheap to book in advance and was very close to the tramshed where I was seeing a gig.
The hotel looks great, staff are alright and the location is great, however the walls are paper thin and the housekeepers slam the doors in the morning so you don't get to sleep in.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Visited Cardiff with my family. This hotel is fantastic modern and clean. On my next visit I will be staying here again. Was on the 3rd floor and the view was amazing. The bar was brilliant and the staff were all fantastic.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a night as we were having a staff party in town. We saw it advertised online and weren't expecting much as it was fairly cheap. But we were very pleasantly surprised! The room was very clean and spacious, the TV was a great addition and the staff were wonderful. We asked about room service when we got back (about 2am) and the two male night staff were happy to help. One of your staff members (who at the time, had only been working there for about 3 days) went completely above and beyond. Turns out that he is also lactose intolerant, and made so much effort into making the food suitable for me. I honestly couldn't recommend him highly enough. Perfect stay and we'll definitely be back again!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2017

This was a great, central location, within walking distance to the castle, and well priced, but I had water issues throughout my stay - toilet would not flush, shower stopped midway. Should have been forewarned.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2017

The rooms are lovely and clean, with a modern decoration. Bathroom immaculate. Good job from the housekeeping team. It was amazing got a vouchers to use in the bar, Great Staff! We definitely will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends