“Shambles of a company - don't waste your time and money!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

HMS69 - Cardiff
Ranked #39 of 44 Tours in Cardiff
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shambles of a company - don't waste your time and money!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

I booked this boat in manchester for my 21st birthday in June 2013. A few days before, the company emailed asking us to rearrange the date as there was only us booked on. There was no other date we could go therefore asked for a refund. Hms69 ignored email after email to try to sort it out and when then eventually replied (after my 8th email) they refused to refund blaming us saying we cancelled on them!!! They were rude and arrogant - their customer service appalling!, Two of my friends have rebooked, but me and my other friend have ended up with a £54 loss between us as there is no other day we can re arrange for!
A joke of a company - don't waste your money!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Harriet589

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Unprofessional, H+S nightmare!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

ABSOLUTELY APPALLING!!

Dirty toilets as we boarded - I don't care to mention what was on the floor! No basins or running water to wash hands (thank go for antibacterial gel which we brought ourselves).

Unsuitable staff who did not know what to do in an emergency.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Kayleigh1588
Barry, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Full of grannies who can't handle their drinks!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

Our group had a good night initially, the dance floor is small but not terrible, the music was good, and you don't have to queue long for the bar. However, the toilets are not clean! There are only 2 unisex toilets, with no sinks, you can imagine how disgusting they were at the end of the night! Vomit everywhere!! Also, we opted for some veggie alternatives when booking - which weren't available on the night, hmm. This particular boat was full of people who I think only go out once in a blue moon, so were looking to start fights for no reason what so ever. Grannies, do us a favour, and leave the drinking to us younger people, you obviously can't handle it, and you only spoil your own night as well as other peoples!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank VoiceOfReason83
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“What more do you want in life?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

Ok I understand it's hit it miss as to who's on your cruise/party but myself and the rest of my group got lucky (July 28th 2012).

My group consisted of 16 blokes on a stag do there was also another very small do with just 5 guys. The rest of the cruise was filled with crazy ladies on 3 different hen dos. Yes they were OTT but it's a hen night!

The food is average but the bar is unlimited do fill your boots. The company is environmentally sound staying you can't have another drink until you return your empties thus minimising bottles or cans being lobbed over board.

Only snag they could do with more loos given the amount if ladies on board. Half hour wait sometimes.

Finally, the crew were all fantastic.

“Rip off!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012 via mobile

Long wait for food! Costs to much )-: grumpy stafF long wait for toilet!

2 Thank Doggerbank