Initially hard to locate but a warm welcome awaits you on arrival.Stayed along with my elderly parents for rugby weekend combined with visiting old friends.Staff very genuine and extemley helpful with all our requests.Slightly inconvenient walk to the restaurant for elderly/infirm.Handy location to access Cardiff city and the motorway.Nice rooms .Will stay here again and would recommend to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're on the road for business or pleasure, the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff (Roath) is a quiet, convenient place to pull in for a pit stop - just off the A48 for easy access into or out of the city. If you're here for the high life you'll have all the shops, sports and show action right on hand. Or if you're focused on work, we're in a great spot for getting to Newport Road, the Welsh Assembly and the city centre. And when it's time for a rest, our spacious rooms and cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's shut eye. Next door to a David Lloyd Leisure Club. Directions: Westbound: M4 (J29) A 48M. Take 3rd slip road For Cardiff (E) docks and Cardiff Bay. Eastbound: M4 (J30) A48M Take 2nd slip road for Cardiff (E) docks and Cardiff Bay. FTurn right at Morrisn's onto Ipswich road, at the road and enter David Llyod Leisure Club car park and follow purple signs for the hotel. Transport and local information: Cardiff International Arena Events Millennium Stadium Events Cardiff Castle & Tredegar House Cardiff Central Train Station 2.5 miles Cardiff Airport 15 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) Hotel Cardiff
- Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) Hotel Wales