Novotel Cardiff Centre
US$106
US$121
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$81
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
  • Room Service
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$290
US$101
US$87
2,315 results
All reviewsx boxexecutive roomswimming poolcar parkthe sofa bedleisure facilitiessteam roomminute walkper daymodern hotelgood sizecoffee machinegreat facilitieschanging roomsreception staffcardiff centrewould stay again
Reviewed 28 March 2013

The first hotel booked for my daughters wedding (set in landscaped gardens etc etc typical choice) went into administration so we moved venue, to Novotel Cardiff which I have used for business meetings and have always received a high standard of service. The main function room (The Warehouse) which was originally a victorian design fruit and veg warehouse with large metal pillars is stunning when set up for a wedding, plus there are plenty of photo opportunities in the area. Excellent food, service and attention to detail ....WOW... well done to all at Novotel Cardiff for making a memorable day even more memorable ...the service and standards were more like any 5 Star that I have stayed in, in Dubai
Oh and the bedrooms and breakfast were great too!

Room Tip: individual taste...if you want to stay in the new or old part of the building, I like both...if you want something special/celebrating ask for a room on the 5th Floor with a balcony and seating area which has a view of Cardiff Bay
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jokar1234
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Thank you for your excellent review.

On behalf of all the team, we are delighted that your special day was a 'memorable' one and that you and your guests were able to enjoy the service and standards that you have become accustomed to.

I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

This hotel is not for families, it is for business people. Their swimming pool is freezing and so are the changing rooms. For the money they charge a few degrees would make a difference. We had no towels for our children or cups and had to ask twice. I think that was because their reception staff did not understand basic English. We asked for a recommendation about eating out and were thrown a folder as I think that she did not know what country she was in herself. All a little disappointing!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank misseyhopkins

Thank you for your feedback.

I am disappointed to read your opinion of your stay at the hotel and am sorry that your experience was not a pleasant one. I am looking into the matter and will discuss your comments with the team.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Apart from the fire alarm being set off by persons unknown, at 4am a good hotel, comfortable with friendly staff. Food range good, solid bed good sleep. Shower and bathroom well equipped.
Vey close to the town centre and shops, a good walk to the bay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you and your family had a 'comfortable' stay and that you were pleased by the location between the Bay and city centre. I am also pleased to read that you found the staff friendly and the rooms well equipped.

I hope to welcome you all back again very soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Had a lovely stay here on Sunday night, I love this hotel. Rooms spacious, very clean, everything about it was impressive. Lovely pool, great friendly staff, prices in the bar not too bad at all. 5 Min walk into Town, can't fault it, will definitely be returning soon. Thanks :-)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wales2011Uk

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted that you both had an 'excellent' stay at the Novotel Cardiff Centre. I am particularly pleased that you found the location, service and amenities to your liking.

I hope that you will choose to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

We stayed at the Novotel for 1 night after a night out in Cardiff. The hotel is generally good for a flying visit. However the location, just out of walking range on a wet Welsh evening is not the best. The staff on reception seem to suffer from a lack of bother, especially given the 4am fire alarm that accidentally went off, emptying the hotel into the cold night air, was followed up without even a hint of an apology. The rooms are comfortable and well equipped and there is a bonus of a decently priced car park if you're coming by road. Altogether uninspiring, yet ultimately adequate city hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank matthewace
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased that you found the rooms comfortable and well equipped in addition to finding the car parking reasonably priced.

I am sorry that your stay was affected by the Fire Alarm that was raised, although the necessity to evacuate the building is paramount for the safety of all guests.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to provide you with a much more pleasant experience should you choose to stay with us again.