2,407 results
All reviews x box executive room swimming pool car park the sofa bed leisure facilities steam room minute walk per day lovely hotel good size changing rooms great facilities coffee machine reception staff cardiff centre short break
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel on the strength of our last visit which we loved. Reception staff lovely, cleaners lovely, bar staff lovely, breakfast staff and food lovely. Room, lovely. It's situation is away from the hustle and bustle so you get a great nights sleep in a super comfy bed. Look forwards to January.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
NovotelCardiff, General Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for your very kind words. Very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves. Look forward to welcoming you back. Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is a modern hotel just outside city center. Very attractive inside. The room was large with a safe and refrigerator. A very nice bathroom. Ate in the bar/lounge. Had a steak sandwich with fries. Good food.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
NovotelCardiff, General Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you very much for your review - delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Highest regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2017

modern comfortable hotel in a building with character and history.
Friendly staff and good food. Well placed for the harbour area and short walk to the city centre. with so much to do and see in Cardiff we were surprised at the relaxed ambiance and lack of crowds and traffic.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the features of our Hotel and the stay. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I signed up to do this years half marathon and picked this hotel because of the facilities. It was totally the right choice. Fab location, fab service and the facilities were great.
We checked in which was quick and stress free. The building is in two halves the old and the new. We were in the old building on the third floor. Unfortunately we were on the wrong side of the building so only had views of the car park.
We went straight to investigate the swimming pool which was big enough to do lengths, and then relaxed in the steam and sauna rooms.
Breakfast the following morning was buffet style with cooked as well as pastries.
The staff were helpful and friendly.
Parking was £12 per night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Many thanks for your kind words. I am delighted that you enjoyed your
stay and that my team made your stay enjoyable. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had an overnight stay on a Saturday. Our visit was to attend our granddaughters birthday party. This is my favourite hotel when we stay in Cardiff. It is reasonably priced, very welcoming, friendly staff and we have always found are room to be clean and comfortable. The reception and bar area is modern and unique features. We ate in the bar/restaurant area and the food was exceptional.
We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family