“A taste of Italy”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2013

The food here is to die for! I always have the garlic mushrooms with peppers and chilli to start and my favourite main is spaghetti Marinara, which never disappoints.

We've eaten here together and also with friends and family and every time it is a pleasure as the food is of such a high standard.

It is a bit more expensive than some other restaurants but worth every penny as you leave each time thinking you've had a the best meal!

1  Thank Sally G
There are newer reviews for Casa Bianca

Reviewed 18 April 2013

The atmosphere in this place is second to none and that combined with the incredible food makes it a perfect experience...can't recommend this place enough.

1  Thank Kate H
Reviewed 17 April 2013

This restaurant is by far the best Italian in Cardiff. The food is excellent and the staff are very friendly and attentive. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I visited Casa Bianca with 3 friends and I have to say that we enjoyed every second of our visit. The place is clean and decorated very well, the atmosphere is friendly and calm and the staff are very attentive. We will definitely return and try the rest of the impressive menu.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Wow! As a treat I was taken out for a special meal, destination Casa Bianca.. It truly is the best Italian restaurant I have visited to date. The setting was beautiful with a very warming welcome from all the staff. The service was first class and the menu delicious!! I chose the lasagne which was most certainly the best I have ever tasted, fresh and perfectly presented. Since our visit we have booked Casa Bianca for a family birthday party! I cannot wait to return :-) I would recommend this experience as a must!!