“Surely the best in Cardiff”
Review of Casa Bianca - CLOSED

Casa Bianca
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I've been meaning to write a review about Casa Bianca for a while now because the place just seems to be getting better and better. The food and service are quite outstanding. Zac and Max instantly make you feel welcome and their recommendations never disappoint. The menu is full of a wonderful choice of authentic Italian foods and wines, while there are plenty of specials to take advantage of too. They do a mid-week special price of £8.95 which is ridiculously good value for money and I really cannot speak highly enough about Casa Bianca. Thankfully it appears to be getting the admiration it deserves on Tripadvisor and I'd recommend booking a table in advance as it looks as if its stock is going to keep on rising!

4  Thank ChrisandHannah84

Reviewed 22 April 2013

My friend and I visited this restaurant on a Saturday night. On first impression, the surroundings were very nice with a classy but warm feel to it.
The two bosses were serving and they were both very friendly and hospitable and a good laugh.
We had mussels to start and it did not seem like it would be enough when it arrived, but they were large mussels and very filling too. Delicious.
I would normally order pizza but I went for the lasagne. I thought this was cooked very well and especially enjoyed the spicy tomato around the edges, but it was just a little too stodgy for me. My friend had the seabass with infused ginger and she very much enjoyed it. The Italian wine was excellent.
Overall I was impressed with Casa Bianca but I do not feel it does enough to make me a returning customer. I would definitely say give it a go though.

1  Thank flamingembargo
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Stayed at the mercure hotel and went to the casa bianca on city road a short ten minute walk away wow the food was excellent service great and atmosphere intimate and charming would definitely go again when back in cardiff

2  Thank cbj77
Reviewed 19 April 2013

The food here is to die for! I always have the garlic mushrooms with peppers and chilli to start and my favourite main is spaghetti Marinara, which never disappoints.

We've eaten here together and also with friends and family and every time it is a pleasure as the food is of such a high standard.

It is a bit more expensive than some other restaurants but worth every penny as you leave each time thinking you've had a the best meal!

1  Thank Sally G
Reviewed 18 April 2013

The atmosphere in this place is second to none and that combined with the incredible food makes it a perfect experience...can't recommend this place enough.

1  Thank Kate H