“Wonderful help again with my future trip to cardiff and the stadium” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cardiff Tourist Information Centre

Cardiff Tourist Information Centre
Ranked #82 of 157 things to do in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cardiff Tourist Information Centre, in the beautiful and historic Old Library building is where you can pick up free information leaflets and get advice on things to do, where to stay, what’s on and how to get there. Our friendly, multilingual and knowledgeable team will provide you with personal information and advice that will help you make the most of your stay in Cardiff. If you’re looking for a special memento of your visit to Cardiff, or need something that’s easy to carry home. don’t despair - help is at hand! We sell a variety of books and maps, Welsh souvenirs, soft toys and a range of other gifts.
Daventry, United Kingdom
195 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Wonderful help again with my future trip to cardiff and the stadium”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I want to thank again the wonderful staff at the centre for their consideration and help when I contact them in my forward planning trip to Cardiff. Nothing is too much trouble and even when there are busy always go that extra mile to ensure my request is carried out. I do hope that they DO NOT CLOSE this centre because it is the life blood of Cardiff tourism. All should be commended on a great job well done. Looking forward to seeing you again

Visited February 2014

Daventry, United Kingdom
195 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“The best tourist information centre ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

This centre needs extra special recognition for the friendly staff, dedication to duty, friendliness and above all the desire to help the public.
Special thanks must go to GARETH CLARKE, SILKE JANNSENS, DELPHINE BRYANT, NATASHA MOORE AND ITZEL LOPEZ.
All these people helped me put together the package for my best friends 65th birthday present and they must be commended very highly.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Looking forward to meeting you at some point.
GIVE THEM ALL AND AWARD OF SOME KIND, THEY DESERVE IT.
CHRIS BALL

Visited January 2014
Romsey, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Centre bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

We went to the visitor centre on impulse & are so glad we did.It is very informative both for Old Cardiff & Modern The staff are great & so helpful.If you get the chance visit.

Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Tourist info in city center is better than the one at Cardiff Bay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

We had a wonderful experience at the tourist info office in the city center. Keith was so helpful and full of information. They can book day trips from this info office only. This office also has lockers for rent as well as Internet access for a fee. They can also book accommodations. The one at Cardiff Bay is not as helpful.

Visited October 2013
Málaga, Andalucia, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

What more can I say except that they went out of their way to help us with our Tourist maps and general advise