The post code doesn't match up for Sat Nav's, so we ended up down at Cardiff Bay, trying to find the hotel for an hour. Everyone we asked didn't seem to know where it was, and kept sending us to the travelodge. Eventually found it, with help from the police, who had to check with HQ! Very badly signposted, and no one answered the phone when we rang for directions 5 times! Once arrived, room very clean, staff helpful, acknowledge the problem with the post code. Nice touch by the manager, as it was hot, all the rooms had fans in. Generally very pleased, once we got there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take time out at the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff City South. Half way between Cardiff Bay and the city centre, with free on-site parking, you'll be well placed to make the most of every minute in the capital. Travel through time and space at the Doctor Who Experience. Lose yourself in the hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants. Catch every second of the action at the Millennium Stadium, SWALEC Stadium and Cardiff City Stadium. Then, whether you've been battling daleks or hunting bargains, relax in our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Directions: M4(J33) onto A4232, follow signs for city centre. A4234 take sign for Splott, at roundabout take 3rd exit. At 2nd roundabout (magic roundabout) 2nd exit then the 1st right, then 1st right again. Next to Ocean Park Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Cardiff International Arena Events Millennium Stadium Events Cardiff Castle & Tredegar House Cardiff Central Train Station 1 mile Cardiff Airport 17 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff City South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff City South Hotel Cardiff
- Premier Inn Cardiff City South Hotel Wales