Stayed 5-7th & 9th-15thjan'14. A really nice stay, both times. Welcome was lovely with offer of assistance with my luggage. First stay was upstairs, requested ground floor for second stay has had lots of luggage and with no lift the ground floor was a easier option. Staffs knowledge of the area was great, help given whenever needed. Lovely lovely friendly staff. Only downside, wifi and my 3G very poor. Upstairs room 21fine, room 5 non existent.Thank you for making me so welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take time out at the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff City South. Half way between Cardiff Bay and the city centre, with free on-site parking, you'll be well placed to make the most of every minute in the capital. Travel through time and space at the Doctor Who Experience. Lose yourself in the hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants. Catch every second of the action at the Millennium Stadium, SWALEC Stadium and Cardiff City Stadium. Then, whether you've been battling daleks or hunting bargains, relax in our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Directions: M4(J33) onto A4232, follow signs for city centre. A4234 take sign for Splott, at roundabout take 3rd exit. At 2nd roundabout (magic roundabout) 2nd exit then the 1st right, then 1st right again. Next to Ocean Park Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Cardiff International Arena Events Millennium Stadium Events Cardiff Castle & Tredegar House Cardiff Central Train Station 1 mile Cardiff Airport 17 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff City South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff City South Hotel Cardiff
- Premier Inn Cardiff City South Hotel Wales