Another great stay for the Easter weekend at this Premier Inn, very helpful staff, Clean tidy hotel & our room all up to their expected standard.. no complaints.. Had breakfast on the Saturday in the attached pub not bad value as kids eat free, cooked breakfast items could have been hotter, but on the whole not bad. This is quite close to Cardiff Bay, we did walk back, but it is a bit of a hike as you can't go a direct route as there is a dual carriageway in the way!! Good location for the Bay and central Cardiff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take time out at the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff City South. Half way between Cardiff Bay and the city centre, with free on-site parking, you'll be well placed to make the most of every minute in the capital. Travel through time and space at the Doctor Who Experience. Lose yourself in the hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants. Catch every second of the action at the Millennium Stadium, SWALEC Stadium and Cardiff City Stadium. Then, whether you've been battling daleks or hunting bargains, relax in our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Directions: M4(J33) onto A4232, follow signs for city centre. A4234 take sign for Splott, at roundabout take 3rd exit. At 2nd roundabout (magic roundabout) 2nd exit then the 1st right, then 1st right again. Next to Ocean Park Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Cardiff International Arena Events Millennium Stadium Events Cardiff Castle & Tredegar House Cardiff Central Train Station 1 mile Cardiff Airport 17 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff City South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff City South Hotel Cardiff
- Premier Inn Cardiff City South Hotel Wales