“Superb refurbishment, amazing views, lovely staff”
Review of ty mawr

ty mawr
Ranked #630 of 1,332 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: US$9 - US$39
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A pub and a restaurant with stunning views across Cardiff. Great for sitting in the beer garden throughout summer or sitting by the open log fire in winter. We also host weddings, head to our website to see our full wedding packages.
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I have been going to The Ty Mawr for over 20 years but, following the refurbishment, it is better than ever.I love the log fires and the food is delicious.
We often call in for a pint after work and it feels so cosy on a cold, rainy day. On a clear day the views are stunning.
I feel lucky to live near such a good pub.My Australian cousin was very impressed especially when the staff told her which beer was best!

1  Thank Alison W

Reviewed 3 August 2011

The staff are lovely and helpful and the food was fast and tasty. Beautiful location with wide open space and terrific views. Can't wait to go back

2  Thank WELSHCAROLINE
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Brilliant customer service, lovely ambience, lovely scenery surrounding the restaurant.
I ordered the chicken in porcini, creamy, mushroom sauce with honey potatoes and baby new potatoes and it was delicious, i then had the creme brulee with raspberry compote for dessert and again this was magnificent!! My parents had the steak, which was incredibly tender.
Overall fantastic experience, and delicious food.

1  Thank ROXY1989