“Cold”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We chose GBK as a treat but were very disappointed. After waiting an above average time fir food to arrive everything was cold so if you want the same go here.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Cold chips, cold burgers. Complained and got a full refund, with a practised ease that suggests they give out quite a few!

Gbk as a chain used to be excellent, but after abad experience at the Brighton one, and now this awful experience here, I will not be trying them anywhere again...

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is the second time I have eaten here and overall I am very happy. I have to say that the burgers are genuinely the best in Cardiff. The peanuts you get whilst you wait are a great idea too. Last time no problems, but this time there were a couple of hitches. I ordered a beer and it was not till I had drunk three quarters of it that I realised it was the wrong beer plus I ordered a pickle and paid extra; I don't think I got it. There was pickle in the burger so maybe that was it but I'm not so sure. I would have liked to be able to mention it to the waitress but they were so busy that I did not get a chance. Still, these are small things and I would happily eat here again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

we went here as id heard good things about the place...and my boyfriend is a McDonalds fan...I thought he could do with an education of what a REAL burger is...he had the taxi driver with sweet potato fries, I had a sundried tomato salad with a side of corn.............yum

Good coffee too.

Only disappointment was Dessert...they just has tiny tubs of Frozen yogurt and ice cream...they were fine, but didn't live up to the rest of the meal

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We are not usually fans of convenience foods but we will certainly be revisiting here. Everything was cooked from fresh and perfectly to our individual preferences. The service was unquestionably first class. A sImple thing like checking whether the coffee was strong enough to my liking is appreciated. The staff went out of their way to achieve the perfect balance of being attentive without being intrusive. Well done guys!