When visiting our son in Cardiff we always stay in our usual B&B which is excellent value and being in Pontcanna is ideally situated for our requirements.
However this trip coincided with the Wales/France Rugby match and the centre of town,was naturally,fully booked.
I trawled the net and found a room available here,and how very lucky we were to spend a couple of nights here.
We have worked with the public all our lives and understand how very demanding it can be. We received the very best welcome we have received anywhere.Polite,courteous,friendly and efficient. We arrived shortly after 14.00 and our room wasn't ready but we happily chilled in the lounge with coffee after our journey. We were given our room as swiftly as possible and enjoyed a very comfortable stay.
Breakfast was superb,with something for everyone.....excellent staff,and happy customers starting each day. Though sadly on our last morning the delightfully joyous French rugby supporters were a tad dejected !
This Premier Inn is ideally located for Motorway access and we were within 15 mins drive of Pontcanna.
Would stay here anytime in the future,and will be looking for room deals and special offers.
Do not hesitate to book here,you will have a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the gateway to Cardiff, the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff North opens up the whole city for you - from prime business locations to top entertainment and sports venues. On a key bus route, you'll be able to zip off for a great day's shopping and sightseeing. Then take your pick from hundreds of top-notch bars and restaurants. Or get in on the live action at the Motorpoint Arena or Millennium Stadium. Whatever you're up to out and about, our on-site restaurant and comfy rooms will be right here waiting. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms, which can hold up to 150 delegates. View real time availability and book a meeting room through our website. Directions: Westbound - Exit M4(J29) onto the A48(M). Exit junction signposted Pentwyn and take 3rd exit at roundabout. Hotel is 200 yards on right hand side. Eastbound - Leave M4(J30) take 3rd exit North Pentwyn link road (A4232). Take the A48(M) towards Cardiff and exit at the junction signposted Pentwyn. Take 3rd exit at roundabout. Hotel is about 200 yards on right hand side. Transport and local information: Cardiff International Arena Events 6 miles Millennium Stadium Events 6 miles Sports Village 8 miles Cardiff Central Train Station 6 miles Cardiff Airport 16 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff North Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Cardiff North Hotel Wales