Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre
US$192
US$173
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$132
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$129
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$89
Ibis Cardiff Gate(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$54
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$107
Agoda.com
US$162
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,355 results
All reviewsmillennium stadiumcity centreopposite the castlearms parkcar parkbute parkexcellent locationon site parkingreception stafffamily roomwould stay againexecutive roombreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightgood nights sleepbars and restaurantsfree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Stayed in the Holiday Inn Cardiff on 28th & 29th June for the first time. Excellent location with shops, pubs and restaurants all within easy walking distance. Room was brilliant, modern and well maintained that was cleaned to an excellent standard by housekeeping staff. Really friendly and helpful front of house staff when we arrived, during our stay and leaving - nothing was too much trouble for them. Overall an excellent few days away with the Holiday Inn only complimenting our stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Thanks so much for your review, its is so nice to receive such positive feedback, and really inspires the team to continue working hard to look after all our guests.

I am glad you found all the facilities as they should be, and thank you for choosing to stay with us, I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

We chose this hotel mainly because we were attending a conferance with the British Tinnitus Association.

We had a room on the sixth floor which had a fantastic view over the park. The room itself was very clean, light and the bed was very nice. However at around 7.30am we kept getting a very loud noise which would come and go, it was very very loud so the planned sleepin didn't happen! I found out it was the service lift going up and down.

We didn't have any food but we did use the bar area which was fine and very friendly staff but the usual hotel bar prices!

There was another problem and this was on the day of the conference when my wife went to use the toilets and found that all three toilet doors would not lock! To have all locks broken is very disappointing, my wife is short and it was a struggle to keep her foot up against the door!!

The problem was mentioned to the hotel on checkout and they said it had been sorted.

I would use this hotel again but would ask to be away from the service lift.

Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

I am glad to note that you enjoyed your stay overall.

I am sorry that the lift woke you at an early hour, we have redressed the times this lift should be used, so thank you for your feedback.
Please be assured the issue with the toilet locks has been addressed.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

My husband and I took our friends away for a night in this holiday inn...the whole stay was lovely!! The tvs are the biggest I've seen in a hotel...and the orange juice in the morning the freshest, our friend couldn't stop drinking it! All the staff are helpful and very accommodating. We have stayed in this hotel a couple of times and although all the rooms are nice, for this particular stay we were on top floor and this was the nicest room we have stayed in and the best view.

Room Tip: The rooms on the top floor are the best. Floor 6
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Its lovely to hear you had such a nice break with us in this fantastic city.

I shall pass on you comments to the team here, and I would like to thanks you for choosing our hotel for your break and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

On 27th and 28th June we held (for the second time) our Board Conference at the Holiday Inn Cardiff. I cannot over- compliment the management and houseeping staff for their attention to detail, organisational expertise and sheer helpfulness over the two days.

Everything from the assistance provided by the Conference Manager, to the wonderful service at dinner and then at breakfast, it is fair to say that we could not havve asked for a more superlative service.

All the conference attendees provided us with extremely positive feedback about all aspects of the two days at the Holiday Inn, We will certainly be utilising this venue again in the future. Thanks to all concerned.

Room Tip: Rooms were clean with very comfortable beds - not always the case in some hotels. There was plenty of hot water and pristine white towels and sheets.
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

I am so glad your conference was a success, and you found everything as it should be.

It is always great to hear nice feedback about our team here , who are very passionate about putting the customers at the heart of everything we do.

I look forward to welcoming you back in to the hotel in the future.

kind regards

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Big modern hotel with all the usual facilities. This is my third stay and the rooms are large, modern, and well maintained. The restaurant was good and value for money. I recommend the English/ Welsh ? breakfast. Each time my room has had great views over the River Taff and you are within walking distance of the shops, bars, railway station, castle etc. My only criticism is that the wi if is expensive at £5 per hour.

Room Tip: Ask for the fourth floor overlooking the river.
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Thank you for your response and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

The views we have at this end of the city over the park and river are lovely and I am glad you found the location so close to all the amenities of the city to your liking also.

I shall pass your kind remarks on to the rest of the team.

kind regards