Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$121
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$84
Hotels.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$157
US$132
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$93
Book now, pay at stay
US$200
US$176
Principal Hotels
  • Restaurant
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$108
US$124
US$87
US$66
US$63
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

1,438 results
All reviewsmillennium stadiumcity centreopposite the castlearms parkbute parkcar parkexcellent locationreception stafffamily roomroom was clean and comfortableexecutive roomwould stay againbreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightsaturday nightgood nights sleeprugby
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was clean and comfortable. No A/C but I didn't need it. The only real complaint I had was that it was very difficult to get into the shower. The tub was elevated and there was little room to get into it because of where the toilet was placed. I was afraid I would slip and fall getting out.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestRelationsHICDFC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Daniel W,

Thank you for this review, we really do appreciate all feedback. I am glad that you found the room to be clean and comfortable, as this is an aspect that we aim to provide with each and every stay. There is air conditioning in every room and fans on request so I do apologise if you could not locate this or for some reason it was not working. I also apologise that you felt the size of the bathroom was not of a bigger size, of course structurally this is something we can not change at the moment, but if available I am sure that reception would be more than happy to room move you if you wished and if you stayed again with the same issue.
I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for one night with my niece as we were going to a concert.the staff were really friendly. However the rooms need updating. The window only opened 2 inches, and it being like 24 degreyes, the window Sholden be open. The air con took ages to actually cool the room. The shower head is small and you can't move it, the sink had the enamel chipping away. The furniture was like from he 80s and so overall needsize a facelift. For one night it was good

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear rachaelgolder,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am sorry that you felt the room needed updating, we are currently undergoing a 'refresh' program that I am sure will highlight these issues that you have raised. I would love for you to email me directly with the room number that you stayed in so that I can make the necessary checks and take it from there. I am delighted that the staff made your visit a positive one and hope that you enjoyed the concert, from what I hear it was a great one!

richard.platts@hicardiffcitycentre.co.uk

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed here twice in the last couple of months, and will be back again in just over a week. Comfortable, with a decent breakfast. Just make sure there isn't a visiting youth rugby squad in residence; they cleared the entire breakfast supplies out in one sitting.

Rooms seem to look one of two ways, either out the back at the Millennium Stadium and Arms Park, or out the front over the castle grounds. That side can be noisier.

Staff are friendly and helpful. Pity there is no local food for breakfast (ble mae'r fara lawr?)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Stephanie Anne C,

Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be returning to the hotel in the near future, which we look forward to. The views from either side of the hotel are something to boast about, and something that we love to share with our guests. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel further to your next stay as it is a delight to welcome each and every guest.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked for one night for cricket. Great location but no rooms on System when we arrived despite booking through ihg app. After getting that sorted (thanks to reception for complimentary drink), rooms were old, musty, in need of deep clean and complete makeover. Don’t think was good value for money and wish had gone Airbnb.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. I am sincerely apologetic that you felt the room was not to the standard that we aim to provide to all of our guests. I would really appreciate it if you would be able to email me directly regarding the room that you stayed in, just so I can highlight the issue and make the necessary actions to make sure that each guest that resides in the room gets an enjoyable experience.

richard.platts@hicardiffcitycentre.co.uk

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always hope that the company will put me into the Holiday Inn when I visit Cardiff. It's clean, friendly, relaxing, the food is good and it is right opposite the most beautiful park! The staff are friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The room was comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear d0gshade,

It is so great to hear that the Holiday Inn, Cardiff City Centre is your hotel of choice when visiting this great city. We also hope that we get to welcome you back to the hotel regularly. Bute Park is a great part to explore and right opposite the hotel, a walk around it in weather as of recent is a delight.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kindest Regards