“Great little find.”

Description: Helenic products
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“Great little find.”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Came across this great little place by chance on a shopping trip to Cardiff. I love Greek food so its always a real treat for me to find a new place to eat. We only had coffee and pastries downstairs in the coffee shop as we didn't have the opportunity to have lunch. The coffee shop had a lovely relaxed feel and no one hurried us during our stay. Without a doubt the bougatsa was the best I have eaten outside of Greece.
Cannot wait to return to try the restaurant upstairs. Bravo Pipi's!!

• Visited November 2013

Wales
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

It doesn't look like much, but it's well worth a visit. The food was delicious and the service was really good. Please
try to support this small independent restaurant rather than the chains like Jamie's and Bill's around that area.

• Visited October 2013
Cardiff
“Lovely Meze!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I've always loved Pipi's coffee, and also some of their utterly delicious savouries they sell during the day.. oh and the baklava. I've been meaning to go for a meal in the evening here for a while. We decided to go for a selection of Meze rather than starters and mains. The waitress stopped us at 6 explaining that it would be too much, glad she did! Stunning selection of Meze, everything was delicious. Theres also loads on here for vegetarians (the meat is delicious mind you). I'd recommend in a flash. It is now the day after and i just want to go straight back! Thank you Pipis!

• Visited September 2013
Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Best Coffee In Cardiff!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I'm a semi regular visitor to Cardiff and every time I'm there I visit Pipi's. Their coffee is, hands down, the best in Cardiff, possibly the best I've ever had. As well as being absolutely divine it's also about £1 a cup cheaper than any of the chain coffee houses. They also have a magnificent selection of pastries (sweet and savoury), sandwiches and desserts (my mouth's watering just thinking about their spinach and feta, filo slice, mmmm!) My brother and I popped in for a couple of takeaway frappes on Tuesday and were served by a lovely gentleman who clearly knew his coffee :) I've not had an evening meal here (but hope to in the future) so can't comment on that, but if the rest of the food is anything to go by then it should be delicious!
To summarise, don't waste your money on mass produced, poor quality 'chain' coffee shops. Go to Pipi's and have your coffee made with love, attention and the finest fair trade coffee beans :) Seriously. This place is awesome.
Ruth Bridge.

• Visited September 2013
“Very poor”
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

We had the 'opportunity' to use a Groupon deal, the combined price was in excess of £70 (for 3 courses and a bottle of wine) and the food portions were small, basic and adverage.
We will not be going back any time soon.

• Visited May 2013