“Fantastic Day in and around Cardiff Wales”
Review of See Wales Tours

See Wales Tours
Ranked #5 of 46 Tours in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape to Wales and join us for guided sightseeing tours from Cardiff.*See the wonderful countryside of Wales: visiting majestic castle ruins; sandy beaches; green hilltops; roman forts and even the depths of a famous Welsh coal mine, listening to Welsh music along the way.*Our minicoach tours are designed for all - independent travellers, families and groups.
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Thank you See Wales Tours. Mines and Mountains with Adrian as the friendly, knowledgable and skilled tour guide plus the perfect weather made this day great. The National Coal Mining Museum was exceptional. anyone from any country with a family mining background would appreciate the opportunity to experience first hand what it is actually like to go down a mine.
The Brecon Beacons were spectacular. This tour was excellent value even without the Adrian added extras. Tom Jones Who? Thank you.!

All reviews
"day tour"
in 21 reviews
"coal mine"
in 11 reviews
"the dylan thomas centre"
in 8 reviews
"welsh cakes"
in 18 reviews
"burial chamber"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
"beautiful country"
in 7 reviews
"final stop"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I made a reservation over telephone and the operator confirmed the same on Thursday . While enquiring about the tour on Saturday, they declined to recognise me and worse the tour was already cancelled... There was no communication made to the passengers...

2  Thank SDASS
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I was unable to go on the Roman Ruins tour due to inadequate numbers however the alternate tour of Swansea and it's surrounds was an excellent substitute. Jan and John are friendly, informative and make the day out an occasion to remember.
The tour was well paced, with a wonderful mixture of walking, exploring and dozens of photo opportunities.
While most tours have a very impersonal feel our tour felt like one big family, something that you seldom come across on a day trip.
Not only do I recommend this trip but I will also be going out of my way to suggest it to friends and family when they visit the UK in the future.

2  Thank As2k10
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Hello, See Wales Tours!
I could have a very good time in Romans & Ruins Tour on Dec. 7th, 2013.
Everything was historic & beautiful.
Paul is a very good guide and also interesting & kind man! Good hospitality!
I was so impressed. Welsh people is always kind to us.
Thank you sooooooooo much for everything from the reservation to the end of the tour. Fabulous staffs!
I can recommend See Wales Tours to everyone.
Next time I go to Cardiff, I will join the other tour of See Wales Tours definitely!

1  Thank halmattwales
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I just want to say the guys were very happy with the tour and arrangements. everything ran so smoothly, I thank Adrian for his patience and knowledge, and Maynard for his allowance for the guys to have a can or two on the coach, they really appreciated this.

Our group was made up of 19 former and current Lufthansa Airline worker, predominantly from Germany, although we did have a Greek, Italian and a Spaniard amongst the group.

The group found the tour our was easy to follow and every was happy with the pace of the tour.

They were blown away by Big Pit and the history which came with it and other mines.
Lunch in Brecon Town was also well received by the guys.

One of the highlights of the day they mentioned was the impromptu song by Adrian on the bus on the way home, his rendition of Delilah had everyone signing along which was great!

I thank you for your help in the preparations of everything and for being able to accommodate us all.

keep up the good work