“Lovely grub!”

Ranked #303 of 1,365 Restaurants in Cardiff
Description: Thai restaurant
Description: Thai restaurant
Reviewed 11 June 2024 via mobile

I happened to find myself in Cardiff on business the same night pop sensation Pink was playing in town… absolute carnage !
However, I was hungry and it was tricky to find somewhere to eat.
I found Praya Thai and thought I’d give it a try.
What a result, absolutely top drawer food!
Had to wait a while but I was soon sampling the mixed starter followed by chicken pad Thai.
It was all fantastic, most comforting food I’ve had in ages and it was cooked to perfection!!
10/10- superb dinner with amazing service too.
I highly recommend this place and I will definitely be back.

Josh C, Other at Praya Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello, thank you for leaving us such a great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we hope to see you again. 😃

Reviewed 10 June 2024

Delicious Thai food cooked to perfection. Praya is to be enjoyed....authentic Thai meals, fresh and tasty. Good ingredients

Josh C, Other at Praya Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 June 2024 via mobile

Where do I start! Visited here on the weekend with my partner. What an amazing experience. Food was of top quality and service was great. The restaurant was quiet which was a shame as people are missing out on this place. Peanut dip to die for and everything else was completely amazing. The pineapple rice is like an infusion of many flavours going off at once. So much to try and all for a good fair price. I am already recommending you to many others.

Josh C, Other at Praya Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2024

Reviewed 29 May 2024

Had a lovely meal here tonight 29th May , great food , spicy and delicious. Had a stir fry and soup for main Good service good value 😀😀

Date of visit: May 2024
Josh C, Other at Praya Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2024

Reviewed 14 May 2024

Lovely food, there was so much of the rice and sweet and sour chicken that I could not finish it all, my husband had green curry and said it was delicious. Sinead served us, she was lovely, very smiley and a very good waitress

Date of visit: May 2024