“If you like Great Indian food”
Review of Radhuny

Radhuny
Ranked #449 of 1,351 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Radhuny Restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was on my way to my favourite restaurant and walked past this restaurant at around 8pm. There was only 2 female customers in at the time, so I nearly carried on walking, but decided to go in and I am so glad that I did. I love indian food, and the food here was fab. This restaurant needs the business, so give it a try; you wont regret it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely one of the best curries I’ve had in ages! Ordered a chicken jalfrezi (definitely recommend) and I collected it after work around 10pm, it was cooked amazingly & tasted delicious! I’ve ordered for collection a few times and the food just seems to get better each time. Definitely my favourite place for an amazing curry :)

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The experience started off with a pensioner giving it the big one to the staff, causing a scene shouting ‘the service is terrible’ but i still wanted go give the place a go. Sadly, mrs pensioner was right. The Rude staff, long waits, plastic plates and lukewarm food was an unsavoury ensemble of mishaps which made the night extremely drab. Definetely won’t be visiting again

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Went of a Wednesday night, a table was booked for 19-00 hrs, we did not arrive till 19-30 hrs due to a traffic hold up. No comment was made about our being late. Went as a group of four and we all had a different meal. Courses for each member were served at the same time. Service overall was excellent and we all enjoyed our meals. Would use this restaurant more frequently but we live too far away.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Thet only deliver thru Deliveroo. Waited two hours. Despite Deliveroo saying they delivered an hour previously. We complained directly to them (radhuny) pretty unhelpful, didn't really want to know. In three years of living in Cardiff this was our worst home delivery yet. Food was tepid and average tasting when we finally got to eat it!!! Don't use them are a million better currys in Cardiff than this one.