Review of Jump

Jump
Ranked #16 of 44 Fun & Games in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor Play & Party Venues located in Bristol, Cardiff & Plymouth providing children and their families the opportunity to explore, learn, play and have fun. Play facilities include large climbing frames, slides, ball pools, inflatables, dedicated toddler zones and so much more as well as a fun filled activity programme taking place daily. Our Party Rooms truly capture the imagination with a variety of themes including space, disco and dinosaur to choose from. Each venue also has a cafe where all food is freshly prepared by our chefs.
3 attraction reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Expensive expensive and expensive. If you can afford it fab. Kids love it here. But seriously. How can they justify such high prices. This puts a lot of financial pressure on parents unfortunately. I know they have a business to run and the building and staff ain't cheap. But £9.85 for me to take 1 child is extortionate.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Vance D

Wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“'Your child's safety is not our responsibility'”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Used the premises in February, with at the time our 6 month old son.. Had a tidy enough time in the play area and we decided to use their canteen before leaving.
My partner ordered the baby mash and beans off the children's menu. Our baby was sat in a highchair and an employee came over with what must of been over microwaved food as it was scolding and leant over the top of the baby and put it down infront of him. Before either of us had chance to react the baby put his hand in the mash which resulted in burns/blisters to his fingers and hand and hours were spent in A+E all weekend.
Most disappointing thing is that no official apology has ever been made to my son and Jump have refused liability saying any baby's/child's safety on their premises lies with us as parents! Some statement that from a company who's customers and fore focus is primarily children. They have sent us free passes for our troubles tho, joke!!

Visited February 2014
11 Thank thepowerwales
6 attraction reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Great place for children, but so expensive! I spent £35 with entry, food and drinks for 2 hours. But I suppose you pay more in the cinema for 2 hours. Plus the children get to burn of all that energy. If you have a larger family I'd avoid!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank blossomhill28
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Terrible attuidue on staff!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

When we went, it was over priced, over crowded! And the food that was available was basically sandwiches, they run out of everything! The staff had a terrible attitude, I left 3 coats there, I phoned them when we had left and explained, I asked for some1 to look for them, they said they would ring me back. They never bothered!

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Kimhellard
Pontypridd
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Pricy for What You Get”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Visited recently with my wife and grandchildren. It is fair to say that the kids had a good time. I can just about handle £8 each for the 6 and 4 year olds but thought £7 for an 18mth old who could access very little of what was on offer was excessive. Not overly impressed either at having to pay £3.70 (for my wife and I) to supervise the children! Have to agree that the staff were friendly although they could have done more to keep the older children out of the "nursery" area. Parking was also a nightmare.

Visited February 2014