“Nice little farm”

Cefn Mably Farm Park
Ranked #8 of 42 Fun & Games in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Cefn Mably Farm Park is a huge all weather family farm attraction & softplay in one. Set in rolling countryside close between Cardiff and Newport. We offer a unique mixture of farm animals and softplay areas - the ideal place for action packed days out with the kids, birthday parties, schools and groups. The park is designed for families with toddlers to teens. The fun begins as you enter the indoor soft play barn where the children can let off steam and you can relax using the free wifi with a coffee and a slice of home made cake on a comfy leather couch. Once you and the kids are worn out from feeding the animals on the farm and playing on the electric go-carts and real diggers. Then on the way home you can visit our new Farm Shop and Butchery called "Moody Sow Farm Shop" and pick up some good old fashioned 28 day matured steak for your tea and some home cured, home smoked bacon for your breakfast!!!.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice little farm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Came for a day out here whilst in wales for a few days.
All the animals looked well cared for and happy.
There wernt as many animlas there as I was expecting byt was later told that they were all rescue animals.
My 2.5 year old had great fun feeding all the animals and handling the rabbits and guinea pigs. The play areas were a great source of entertainment and the soft play was good.
Food in the cafe is really expensive so take lunch if you can. Theres lots of places to have a picnic.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Lovely little farm!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We visited this lovely little farm just before the schools broke up for the summer. It was busy despite it being during the week, which was lovely to see. It is quite a small farm compared to others but our daughter absolutely loved it regardless. There are these cute little tractors for the children to ride around on and a lovely big park with swings and slides etc. Outside they offer pony rides and inside they have an area to pet some smaller animals along with some sheep and rabbits. am unable to comment on the petting of the a animals as our daughter refused to even sit down to see them, hopefully next time! There are plenty of benches outside for you to have a picnic along with a cafe inside with plenty of seating. Fab little farm and we will be back to visit in the next few weeks!

1 Thank Victoria D
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“LOVE this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I visited this park with my grandchildren and I think I enjoyed it as much, maybe more than they did. I was visiting from London, so this is not something I get a chance to do very often. This place is clean, well run and the animals were all wonderful. I especially enjoyed feeding the donkeys, they are so gentle and placid. I was also impressed that some of the animals were clearly rescued - I saw a blind pony and a horse with one eye - living out their lives in lovely surroundings with all the attention they could ever want. The prices for entry and food to feed the animals was very reasonable. Highly recommend!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank FJB43
Tredegar, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“excellent day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is the second time I've taken my little girl to the farm. The farm isn't very big but enough to entertain little ones. Farm area, little walk, outdoors play areas and an indoor soft play area. Prices very reasonable. Will be returning again.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Willow0408
Newport South Wales
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Lovely day out ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This is a regular day out for us living in Newport. I have a 5 and 1 year old who both love coming here...feeding the animals is easy for both children as they have made it accessible to all...little tractors the children can pedal around are a lovely touch as is the petting area. The playground is brilliant since its been redone and the inside soft play is always a favourite...cafe a bit pricey so I bring picnics...wonderful day out

1 Thank MumJen2two