Review of Servini's Cafe

Ranked #126 of 1,225 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We serve simple home-cooked food including our famous all-day breakfast. We have great coffee and some lovely home-made goodies to go with it including our Welsh cakes which are the stuff of legends.
Cam, Glo's, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Friendly staff a freshly cooked Breakfast with choice of beans mushrooms or tomatoes No extra for tea when you order it with the breakfast ( 2 eggs 2 bacon 1 banger and toast with a choice of the above ) great value set me up for the day we had breakfast every day we were in Cardiff.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sringdawn

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Even though the breakfast was nice I did find that it was expensive for what was only a basic breakfast (no hash browns or black pudding with an overkill of mushrooms), even had to pay extra for a cup of tea which is usually included in the price elsewhere!! The lady who served us wasn't the most pleasant either!! It wasn't my fault she didn't give me a number for my breakfast now was it!!!!

Newport, United Kingdom
“Best Breakfast in town”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Lovely little place, freshly cooked food we always have the breakfast, I have to share my veggie breakfast with husband as it's so big. Lots of other food available. Friendly staff. Good value for money.

Visited May 2014
“Brilliant breakfast!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Friendly service with a smile. Brilliant cooked breakfasts and breakfast baguettes. Can add extra bits to the ones on the menu. Decent coffee aswell. Its situated in an arcade with indoor and outdoor seating which was great for soaking up the atmosphere. Lovely!

1 Thank Terrie B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely proper breakfast”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Best breakfast I have had in Cardiff. Properly cooked and piping hot, with very friendly staff. There is plenty of other stuff available e.g baguettes with a lot of cold and hot fillings which all look beautiful and fresh.
If you like you can have a cold beer and wine, which I didn't after a heavy night. Will for sure be back.

Visited March 2014