“A great afternoon exploring the Bay”
Review of Cardiff On Foot

Cardiff On Foot
Ranked #6 of 44 Tours in Cardiff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The perfect introduction to Cardiff, the capital city of Wales. If you want to discover the real Cardiff and enjoy a good walk, then look no further than our highly rated Cardiff walking tours. We offer a variety of walking tours that will show you our rich city life, both past and present. We like to keep our groups as small as possible and we believe that a leisurely walking tour in the company of a knowledgeable local is the best way to see this beautiful city. ALWAYS BOOK PLEASE! We will confirm the meeting place and time of your walking tour.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A great afternoon exploring the Bay”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

A great tour! We organised an afternoon tour with Nigel as part of a University field trip to explore the Bay and its history. Extremely informative and we covered so much in the time we had. Also v flexible to fit in what ever you are most interested in. Thoroughly recommend!

Visited July 2014
Nigel1811, Owner at Cardiff On Foot, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thanks for a great review and It is good to see that you enjoyed the Cardiff Bay Ramble. There is so much to see in that part of Cardiff and I always try to accommodate the interests of my customers.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cardiff Bay guided walking tour”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Well worth joining this tour. The guide knew his route well & gave a clear informative talk as we walked around numerous old & new buildings in the Bay. He had so much to tell but adjusted it to the needs of the group.

Nigel1811, Owner at Cardiff On Foot, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
I am very glad that you enjoyed the Cardiff Bay Ramble. This one of my favourite walking tours, taking in the old docks, modern waterfront and the old financial centre of Mount Stuart Square. Thanks for a great review.
Helston, United Kingdom
“Fascinating!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Really interesting and insightful tour... Went at our pace and tailored individually to our group with an unscheduled tea and cake stop... Have to admit I unwittingly booked the same your I had done the year before and can honestly say it was even better... Our tour guide was so interesting and utterly endearing. Lovely way to spend a morning...

Visited July 2014
Nigel1811, Owner at Cardiff On Foot, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thanks for a great review and I am very pleased that you enjoyed the City Stroll. A break for tea and cake at Pettigrews in Bute Park is always a treat.
Redditch, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A worthy walk”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

A well informed walk around a great city, Nigel was a pleasure to listen to and full of local Knowledge, a very pleasant hour and half was had, many thanks Nigel see you next time we are in the area

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Nigel1811, Owner at Cardiff On Foot, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thanks for a great review and I am very glad that you enjoyed both your walking tour and your visit to Cardiff. You are not alone in thinking that Cardiff is "great" city; a recent survey found that 99% of visitors would definitely or probably recommend the city to others! I look forward to seeing you again.
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cardiff the Great”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Just moved to the Cardiff area and found the tour on Amazon. I thoroughly enjoyed the stroll around Cardiff and the history. Our tourguide brought the past to life and I shall be booking the Fear and Loathing tour as soon as my daughter has time to do it. I very much recommend doing the Cardiff City Stroll.

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Nigel1811, Owner at Cardiff On Foot, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thanks for a great review and recommendation, and I am very glad that you enjoyed the City Stroll walking tour. This is designed as a good, general introduction to the history of Cardiff and it is good to see that it is working. See you on the Fear and Loathing in Cardiff walking tour.