“Blissful and relaxing, best treatments in Cardiff ☆★”

Year of the Tiger Health Spa
Ranked #5 of 27 Spas & Wellness in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Now providing CACI micro-current non-surgical facelifts, microdermabrasion, body sculpting and many, many more. Dramatic results are achieved using the exclusive technologies that has attracted an impressive celebrity following and created huge demand for CACI treatments. Based in Cardiff, Year of the Tiger is a health spa like no other, offering treatments developed in the Far East that help relieve the stress of Western life. We offer a wide range of holistic and beauty treatments. We aim for the highest standard of customer experience with top quality treatments.
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I bought a voucher for my boyfriend for Christmas so we both visited the Spa in December. We booked for the Ultimate body massage 1 hour treatment and it lived uo to it's name! We both had our massages in the shared room; it was warm, cosy and the music was very relaxing. We both fell asleep during the massages! Both therapists were great and the massages were excellent. We were then taken to the Cwtch relaxation lounge were we had herbal teas and sat for awhile. Overall we had a great time and I would highly recommend!
5☆ treatments, very good prices and a lovely present to give.

1  Thank Yasmin S

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Just returned from Tiger Health Spa after a sports massage and feel so much better. What a relief! I've already booked for my next session. Many thanks.

1  Thank Min2014
Reviewed 27 December 2013

i felt totally welcomed at the spa. All staff were super friendly. I had a manicure. The whole process was nice. Hand soak, cuticuls cut, exfoliation, mask, massage n colour. However my nailvarnish wasnt cleaned off fully, no shape was given to my nails. I had the therapists hair hanging on my wet nails. The therapist seemed to be newly qualified and a little sloppy whilst painting my nails. I dunno. I have had better manicures for 9€. A real shame as i walked into the spa thinking i was in for a real treat.

3  Thank elesiamadrid
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Such a great friendly place, lovely staff and great treatments at a great price. Their vision is to get people to have treatments regularly, not as a luxury. They even donate 10% of their profits to a charity. Can't praise the place enough :)

3  Thank gingershane
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I have had massages and garra rufa foot treatments here. I would go every week if I could. The prices are reasonable and the staff are excellent at what they do and make you feel welcome and relaxed. I buy friends and family vouchers for Year of the Tiger for birthdays and Christmas. Highly recommended.

1  Thank EmmaPaulandOl