“Bliss! best place in cardiff”

Year of the Tiger Health Spa
Ranked #4 of 24 Spas & Wellness in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Now providing CACI micro-current non-surgical facelifts, microdermabrasion, body sculpting and many, many more. Dramatic results are achieved using the exclusive technologies that has attracted an impressive celebrity following and created huge demand for CACI treatments. Based in Cardiff, Year of the Tiger is a health spa like no other, offering treatments developed in the Far East that help relieve the stress of Western life. We offer a wide range of holistic and beauty treatments. We aim for the highest standard of customer experience with top quality treatments.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bliss! best place in cardiff”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I recently had an hour long massage at Year of the Tiger Health Spa. Upon my arrival i was greeted by friendly smiling staff and shown to a relaxation room where i could wait before going into the treatment room. The treatment itself was lovely, relaxing and the masseuse asked me for what i wanted and adapted to any kind of pressure and kind of massage i liked. The room itself was very nice and peaceful, warm colours and relaxing music. After the massage i was then taken back to the relaxation room to wait for as long as i wanted and offered a selection of hold or cold drinks. A fantastic experience all round and would definitely visit again. 5 ***** treatment.

1 Thank Zak2212

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Blissful and relaxing, best treatments in Cardiff ☆★”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I bought a voucher for my boyfriend for Christmas so we both visited the Spa in December. We booked for the Ultimate body massage 1 hour treatment and it lived uo to it's name! We both had our massages in the shared room; it was warm, cosy and the music was very relaxing. We both fell asleep during the massages! Both therapists were great and the massages were excellent. We were then taken to the Cwtch relaxation lounge were we had herbal teas and sat for awhile. Overall we had a great time and I would highly recommend!
5☆ treatments, very good prices and a lovely present to give.

1 Thank Yasmin S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous.”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Just returned from Tiger Health Spa after a sports massage and feel so much better. What a relief! I've already booked for my next session. Many thanks.

1 Thank Min2014
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not so luxury manicure”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

i felt totally welcomed at the spa. All staff were super friendly. I had a manicure. The whole process was nice. Hand soak, cuticuls cut, exfoliation, mask, massage n colour. However my nailvarnish wasnt cleaned off fully, no shape was given to my nails. I had the therapists hair hanging on my wet nails. The therapist seemed to be newly qualified and a little sloppy whilst painting my nails. I dunno. I have had better manicures for 9€. A real shame as i walked into the spa thinking i was in for a real treat.

3 Thank elesiamadrid
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Such a great friendly place, lovely staff and great treatments at a great price. Their vision is to get people to have treatments regularly, not as a luxury. They even donate 10% of their profits to a charity. Can't praise the place enough :)

Visited August 2013