“Fab hen party and treatments”

Year of the Tiger Health Spa
Ranked #4 of 24 Spas & Wellness in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Now providing CACI micro-current non-surgical facelifts, microdermabrasion, body sculpting and many, many more. Dramatic results are achieved using the exclusive technologies that has attracted an impressive celebrity following and created huge demand for CACI treatments. Based in Cardiff, Year of the Tiger is a health spa like no other, offering treatments developed in the Far East that help relieve the stress of Western life. We offer a wide range of holistic and beauty treatments. We aim for the highest standard of customer experience with top quality treatments.
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Posting on behalf of my wife.
My daughter had her hen party at Tiger health spa and what a fantastic time we had. All the staff were brilliant from booking and organising the day down to the treatments. We were totally relaxed. We had the place to ourselves so had drinks and food and games. There was 10 of us in total.
Myself and the bride then went two days before the wedding, we had beauty treatments as well another massage. The mani and pedi were fab and so were the fish pedi-I fell asleep.
I have recently been to the new premises and had the fantastic 4 hands routine- never experienced anything like it totally relaxed. The relaxation room is a fab new addition. I just wish it was closer to home. Can't praise the spa and staff enough.

1  Thank Stephen B

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I've been here on quite a few occasions and would go every week if I had the time. The staff are really friendly and you leave feeling thoroughly spoilt and pampered. They usually have monthly offers with discount on a specific treatment. I love the detox massage and I wouldn't go anywhere else for a massage now.

2  Thank 60sangel
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I recently had an hour long massage at Year of the Tiger Health Spa. Upon my arrival i was greeted by friendly smiling staff and shown to a relaxation room where i could wait before going into the treatment room. The treatment itself was lovely, relaxing and the masseuse asked me for what i wanted and adapted to any kind of pressure and kind of massage i liked. The room itself was very nice and peaceful, warm colours and relaxing music. After the massage i was then taken back to the relaxation room to wait for as long as i wanted and offered a selection of hold or cold drinks. A fantastic experience all round and would definitely visit again. 5 ***** treatment.

1  Thank Zak2212
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I bought a voucher for my boyfriend for Christmas so we both visited the Spa in December. We booked for the Ultimate body massage 1 hour treatment and it lived uo to it's name! We both had our massages in the shared room; it was warm, cosy and the music was very relaxing. We both fell asleep during the massages! Both therapists were great and the massages were excellent. We were then taken to the Cwtch relaxation lounge were we had herbal teas and sat for awhile. Overall we had a great time and I would highly recommend!
5☆ treatments, very good prices and a lovely present to give.

1  Thank Yasmin S
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Just returned from Tiger Health Spa after a sports massage and feel so much better. What a relief! I've already booked for my next session. Many thanks.

1  Thank Min2014