I only had one night, but they put me in a corner room with two sides with fabulous views over Cardiff!
A few minutes walk from the station and with all the facilities you'd want including a nice pool, steam room, gym etc.
The underground parking had plenty of spaces and although I had to pay £12 to park, at least it's safe and out of sight.
The food was excellent, though expensive and the bar staff gave excellent service too.
I really only havee the usual gripe: why on earth do these big hotels charge for wifi!? I can easily go and stay at a B&B with free wifi for half the price of a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4 star luxury hotel in the centre of Cardiff, 15 min walk from Cardiff Central railway and bus station and a 30 min drive from Cardiff International Airport. The hotel features 165 en suite rooms, the award winning First Floor restaurant, a stylish bar as well as a luxury leisure club and spa. 15 meeting rooms and function suites suitable for hosting conferences, events and weddings. Fibre Optic WiFi internet access. Underground parking available at the hotel at GBP 12.00 per 24 hours (subject to availability). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Holland House Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Mercure Holland Hotel Cardiff
- Accor Holland Hotel Cardiff
- Holland House Hotel Cardiff
- Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel And Spa Wales