“Funky Lunch!”

Bill's Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 1,232 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Originally built in the late 1800's, Wyndham Arcade, a Grade II listed building, is home to Bill's Cardiff restaurant. Both impressive and intimate, with little booths, nooks and crannies, there's plenty of seating, including a private dining room.
Newport, United Kingdom
“Funky Lunch!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Went past the original Bills in Lewes which looked awesome so thought we'd nip in here for a snack when we were home.

The place was rammed but we were still seated super fast. Asked for an apple juice and a water while we perused the menu (received a carafe which was fab and v thoughtful on a hot day!). Had grilled haloumi and honey mustard sausages, followed by 2 'Jaffa cakes' which were SO scrummy!

Such a cool place to eat with a fab atmosphere and a really different vibe to all the chain restaurants that are popping up!

(Please clean the ladies loos more often though - they were a bit manky today!)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Great breakfast, can't wait to go again. ”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

A few months ago I had what I considered to be a negative experience at Bills and reviewed it here but after being contacted by a representative of Bills I decided to give it another go and I've been back a few times since and have been more than happy with the food and service. I went along for breakfast the other morning for the first time and I have to say the full breakfast was delicious, lovely tasty bacon and sausages, the best mushrooms I've had on a breakfast plate bar none, it was lovely. I highly recommend it.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great meal”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We took my daughter to Bills in Cardiff. We had previously been to Bills in Royal Leamington Spa which was great. The restaurant in Cardiff is equally good. We all had the pork ribs as a main course and I have to say not only was it cooked to perfection but the portion size was just enough to make you feel full, but not overfull.
The service was fantastic, although I do object to having a 10% service charge added to my bill.
I removed this and paid the balance.
Thoroughly recommend this place for a good meal at a reasonable price.

London, United Kingdom
“Great Brunch”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Seldom stroll Wyndham Arcade but seems to have reinvented itself while I wasn't looking over the last few years as the 'dining' arcade in Cardiff. Stopped in for brunch Saturday, fast, efficient, extremely friendly staff - nothing is too much trouble. Good food, well run chain, good job.

kemerton
“Cool place to eat fresh, quick, tasty food”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Popped in on off chance on busy Saturday for lunch with family. Seated quickly and drinks brought speedily. My little girl loved her chocolate brownie milkshake, esp the chocolate flake nestled in whipped cream on top.
We ordered a selection of starters to share between us and we were not disappointed with our choices. The tortilla chips were homemade and had a nice flavour and served with 3 dips.
My husband td me that the cappuccino was pretty good and my Earl Grey was served in a big pot, so plenty to drink.
A cool, busy place to spend time with friends or family. I'd go again next time I'm in Cardiff.