“Delicious Food ”

Ranked #27 of 1,323 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: US$13 - US$34
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Viva Brazil Churrascaria is an award winning, authentic, Brazilian style Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to viva Brazil and didn't know what to expect. When we got there the staff were very friendly and explained the way food was brought out. The food was lovely, the salad and side bar had plenty of variety and was very tasty and you could eat as much as you liked. The different meats were delicious the only thing I would of liked would of maybe having more exoteric meats just to have something different but apart from that the restaurant is defiantly worth a visit if your looking for something for good value for money and tasty food :)

2  Thank Carlt0n_94
Write a ReviewReviews (2,407)

Reviewed 19 August 2014

High on fiesta and awesome capirinhas! Plus for the happy Brazilian staff and nice buffet of vegetables and cold stuff. Warm food is also tasty but don't expect the authenticity of brazilian meats...

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times and have to say the service and food are both really good. The setting is really nice and the place is very clean.

Drinks are a little pricey but other than that I'd gladly go back.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The meats on offer here were exceptional, the chilli chicken was particularly good, and I liked how the sirloin was still moo-ing when it can to my plate. Not to everyone's taste I know but the selection of meats cooked in many ways was good.
Not so impressed with the salad bar mind - they'd offered this as a separate option. I think I'd have been upset if this was all I was offered to be honest.
No room left for dessert to try it but we do fully intend to return and try them.
Be aware that it is an expensive place to visit - we had a 20% voucher and it was still £60 for the two of us. Very nice for a treat though.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Having been to a similar restaurant as this previously we new what to expect however our expectations were dashed when the meat started to come around, as the beef cuts seemed to be undercooked, or just a poor cut. very tough I found difficulty cutting though some of the beef on offer with the knives provided and impossible to chew even though I am in possession of most of my own teeth the manager came over and asked if everything was ok and I told him that I found the beef tough he said which cut I replied all of them and he went off to investigate the issue. A couple of minutes later a very well done cut of beef was offered by the waiter and the small pice which I had was very good however this offering was supposed to make amends for the pleather of previously poor offerings.
The pork was also on par with the beef regrettably.
That said the chicken was very good and the salad bar very nice.

1  Thank BMD001