“Not impressed”

Nando's
Ranked #379 of 1,276 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Never been to a Nando's before and was disappointed with the amount of food for the money (not this specific restaurant as feel all Nando's would do the same)Lack of communication between staff. However when I complained they did rectify the situation in a friendly manner.

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

I visited Nandos with my partner and some friends. Everyone ordered their food together.
I ordered the chicken burger but when it came, it was piri piri, therefore I sent it back. Second burger that came out was cold and very dry so I sent it back. I was waiting on a third order, it took over half an hour by which point, our friends had finished eating and were waiting to leave. I made a complaint to the manager, he apologised and refunded my entire bill including drinks and my partners food. I was grateful for this and made it clear to him that I was disappointed and that i would never visit again.

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

First rate food and first rate service! No wonder we come back :) Keep up the good work! Very busy but staff are so efficient that you do not even notice.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

This is one of those new hydrid not quite fast food not quite a restaurant. Basically you order your food at the front then they bring it to you. The food is Portuguese(ish). Mainly chicken. We loved the piri piri sauces. The hummus was also good- not very smooth if you prefer it that way.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

The food is worth the money that you pay for, the chicken comes in a variety of different sauces ranging from extra spicy sauce to not spicy at all. The sides are absolutely delicious and extremely filling, you can get as many refills with your drink too! The restaurant itself is lovely with upstairs seating. All the things you need are downstairs and up such as the toilets, ordering bar and drinks machine.