“Pretty little tea rooms”
Review of Jaspers Tea Rooms

Jaspers Tea Rooms
Ranked #4 of 66 Coffee & Tea in Cardiff
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Jaspers has been nominated as on the 11 BEST places to have Afternoon Tea in Cardiff! If you have enjoyed one of our afternoon teas please vote for us on the Wales Online website and help us achieve this fantastic status. Thank you, The Jaspers Team xx
Newport, United Kingdom
“Pretty little tea rooms”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Frequent Jaspers alot as visit Llandaff quite often.
A little pricey compared to some others but lovely homemade cakes and atmosphere.
Can recommend.

• Visited June 2014

Cardiff
“Lovely food with excellent service :)”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My friend and myself visited Jasper Tea Rooms upon recommendation. We opted for the Afternoon Tea. We were greeted with friendly and prompt service, the sandwiches, cakes and tea was wonderful and presented beautifully.
The tea rooms are very quaint with lots of character.
I will be going back very soon. :)

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Scanlj
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Makes me wish I lived closer”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Had afternoon tea here with my husband, a welcome stop off on a long journey. We had booked but were held up in traffic. When I rang to let them know I was told it was not a problem. When we eventually arrived we had a warm welcome and were seated in this quaint tea rooms. Being a keen home baker I am really critical about cakes, but I needn't have worried. We had a lovely selection of sandwiches and the most amazingly tasty cakes and scones, tea and coffee were topped up without a problem. Everything was fresh and delicious. The tea rooms were clean and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. Definitely worth a visit in my opinion.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Seasidenan
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Go here all the time always excellent pleasant service and great food top location

Will always be going back I suspect !!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Bendigedig”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The tea rooms are situated very close to the cathedral in a beautiful area of Cardiff, Llandaff. It was after seeing the cathedral, in fact, that we came by Jaspers. The coffee was good, but the cakes moreso, and we enjoyed greatly. Will return when in the area.

• Visited June 2014