“Everything you could want from a Luxury Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Living/Dining Room Master bedroom showing porthole
Entrance
Ensuite bathroom
Bathroom 2
Living room
Sofa (with two reclining seats)
Dining/Living room
Dinner time!
Balcony
View from the balcony to the right
View from balcony (to the left)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Brad S
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Everything you could want from a Luxury Apartment”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

A great apartment.
The parking space is directly in front of the apartment block doors, making it nice and easy to get our cases into the apartment. The apartment itself was not only comfortable but also very spacious (two really good sized double bedrooms and an enormous lounge/diner) as well as being cleverly decorated. It had everything we needed for our stay, including a balcony overlooking the river (which was much appreciated during the great weather we had).
We enjoyed the walk along the barrage into Cardiff, but it was also helpful that we could catch the bus back.
Our whole stay was made even better by Jan's attention to all the small details (from her information on the apartment, local restaurants, busses and sorting out access).

14 Apr 2017
Wow - what a lovely review. Thank you so much. Delighted you had such a great stay and found my information useful. I would love to welcome you back again very soon. Kind regards . Jan
478amiee
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Perefect in every sense”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Jan's lovely apartment exceeded my expectations, it was ideally situated for a trip to Motorpoint Arena which was the main purpose of our trip and everything was as described or better. Jan was really helpful providing ideas for where to eat and was always on the end of the phone to answer any questions.

Will definitely visit again.

30 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that the apartment suited all your needs so well. I would love to welcome you back again in the future. Kindest regards . jan
Explorati...
“A stunning comfortable apartment with everything anyone would need for a great stay.”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We came to Cardiff to visit our son who is studying at Cardiff University. This time we had my disabled mum with us so needed somewhere close to the city but with specific facilities for her needs.
Having seen the apartment on Trip Advisor I contacted Jan to make sure it was suitable and she gave us every reassurance in detail. When we arrived she was absolutely right. It was perfect for us all from the dedicated parking spot right by the front door to the wide open living spaces that were very suitable for a wheelchair or walker.
The apartment itself has everything you could possibly need for a very comfortable stay. It is extremely well appointed with loads of little touches to make it feel like home straight away.
We loved the bold artwork and furniture.
The balcony was great, a real feature. Unfortunately we would have been blown away had we ventured too far out as Storm Doris was blowing but we can't wait to come back and make the most of it. The large picture windows in the living room was the perfect place for my mum to sit and watch the world go by . There was so much to look at.
I would not hesitate to recommend this apartment to anyone. We certainly would love to return in the future.
Correspondence with Jan was always swift and informative. Our deposit was returned very quickly.
Thank you Jan for making us feel so welcome.

6 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review . I am delighted that your Mum was able to get around the apartment easily, and that the open spaces and view point afforded her the comfort she required. Sorry about Doris - she was fairly breezy. Would love to welcome you all back again soon. Kind regards . Jan
cookiesta...
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Lovely weekend!”
Reviewed 3 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Jan the owner gave us a useful tip on getting there and all the info we needed during out stay. The apartments was great, spacious, clean with everything you need plus lots of extras. It was in an extremely convenient area for getting about and accessing places.All communication with Jan was speedy and helpful at all times and if we are in Cardiff again we would have no hesitation in staying agin.

6 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted you followed my travel tip, Friday on the M6 is not the best place to be!! Thank you for your booking and I hope to welcome you back again soon. Kind regards . Jan
NikolajDP...
Nyborg, Denmark
“There is simply no competition in Cardiff for this apartment.”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Over the last year I have stayed in this wonderful apartment four times for all tolled over a month, and I can say that each time it grows a little more on me.

It's location in Cardiff Bay is great. It's so close to everything you could need, no matter your chosen form of transport. Restaurants aplenty, good options for shopping. 10 minutes from the city center by car. The only thing better than the location is the apartment itself.

The view is great. The kitchen is fantastic. The furniture is comfortable. So are the beds. Did I mention the kitchen is fantastic? I absolutely love cooking in this place. It has everything you could need. The living room too comes equipped to fulfil all your in-house entertainment needs. The intuitively placed, easy to follow, instructions for the washing machine. The first aid kit in the counter next to the kitchen door.

Each time I visit I find something new to confirm my impression that Jan, the owner, has really taken this apartment to the next level. I've planned vacations around the availability of this apartment, and if you have that option, you absolutely should as well.

Your age range 25-34
22 Feb 2017
Firstly, let me thank you for your repeat custom - it is greatly appreciated. I am so grateful that you appreciate the little extra touches, some of which are derived from personal frustration when staying in places myself and find them lacking. I do try to include many added extras that holiday makers might appreciate (or forget to bring). I too enjoy cooking and am delighted that you find that you have everything you need in the apartment kitchen, of course if you think there is anything else I could add to aid your stay, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate. Thanks again for a wonderful review - and i hope to welcome you back again soon. Kindest regards Jan
Steven E
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable and well equipped apartment in Cardiff Bay”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The apartment provides a great location for exploring Cardiff Bay and is within easy travelling distance [ by bus or car] to the City Centre. The accommodation is very comfortable and extremely well appointed with plenty of electronic gadgets to play with! Situated overlooking a river and marina, the balcony provides a lovely place to sit out and chill [was a bit nippy in January!]
Lovely place to stay and very interesting area for a short break with lots to see.

5 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am so pleased that you were happy with everything that was provided..including the gadgets! Sorry the weather wasn't so kind! I would love to welcome you back again soon - perhaps when it is a bit warmer when you can make full use of the south facing balcony. Kindest regards Jan
Judy T
“River View Flat”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The flat was very comfortable and convenient. Access to the motorway very close and easy. There are a number of restaurants nearby. Altogether a satisfactory stay.

8 Jan 2017
Thanks very much for your review. Glad you found the apartment so comfortable and convenient. I was happy to be able to help you out with your extended stay and accomodate your extra guest. Hope you had a safe journey home. Kindest regards . Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing