“excellent venue”

60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“excellent venue”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

First time at a concert at Motorpoint but was very impressed, the seating is tiered so well that e everyone can see the stage clearly. The concessions are not too expensive either so you don't feel that you are being 'ripped it'd.

Visited June 2014
MotorpointArenaDiff, Front Of House Co-ordinator at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Hello,

Thank you for the brilliant review.

I am glad you enjoyed your visit to the arena.

Hope to see you again soon.

Llanelli, Wales, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Little Mix in Cardiff Motorpoint Arena.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Been here recently to see Little Mix and in the past I have been here various times. Good sized venue, not too big and not too small. Always a good atmosphere and always people to help. Only downside is the prices of soft drinks & food etc.

Visited June 2014
Hi Frankie,

Thank you for your lovely review.

I am glad you enjoyed the Little Mix concert as much as we did.

We look forward to seeing you again soon

St Austell, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Security”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Brilliant Concert by Barry Manilow. shame the security guards spoilt it. Felt like we were back at school. Poking people hard in the back to tell them to stop recording is not on. Especially as Barrys team has enjoyed seeing all the video clips from all his UK concerts.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank 195JillyR1
MotorpointArenaDiff, Front Of House Co-ordinator at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Good Morning,

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience at the Barry Manilow concert here at the arena.

All feedback is deeply appreciated and allows us to note areas we can improve upon.

We are currently in the process of reviewing the security companies performance on this event and are investigating this matter further, we can assure you that this will not happen again at the arena.

I hope this hasn't tainted your view of the arena and that you will visit us again soon. If there is anything I can do to make your next visit a more enjoyable one please do not hesitate to email me on gabrielle.giffard@livenation.co.uk

s wales
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Couldnt see”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We went to SEE Little mix and althought the venue was ok we couldnt see because despite having good seats every one stood up blocking my young very upset daughters view ,If we stood up ,we still couldnt see ,I think there should have been an anouncement saying no standing up or a standing bit for those who wanted to dance or stand up and they should have been told to sit down ,as it ruined their first concert, very selfish in my opinion ,I certainly wont be paying that much again for tickets ,I be buying the cheaper tiered ones ,what a waste of money !!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank daibunn
MotorpointArenaDiff, at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience at the Little Mix concert here at the venue.

I can understand that everyone standing at this show caused you & your family viewing issues and we sincerely apologise for this. As a general rule we tend not to refer too eagerly to the terms and conditions on the back of the tickets, however point 15 states; Live Nation reserves the right to allow audience members to stand in seated areas of the venue. This goes for all shows that are held in our venue, this is because concerts such as little mix most people will want to dance and enjoy the music and performance. We are aware Little Mix audience members very in age range from young fans to young adults including parents attending which can make a variance in heights in the venue. The set this year included video screens and a higher stage.

I hope this hasn't tainted your view of the arena and if there is anything I can do to make your next visit a more enjoyable one please give me an email on gabrielle.giffard@livenation.co.uk

Cardiff, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Perfect Sized ”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Have previously come here to see many concerts - very good atmosphere always, the space is also great as it is not too spacious such as the O2, but also not to cramped either.

Good Afternoon Holly,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

We are very pleased to hear you enjoy your visits to the arena.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.