“My favorite place in Cardiff”
Review of Istanbul Restaurant - CLOSED

Istanbul Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Turkish and Mediterranean Cuisine. Lunch time menu for £5.99 Per person. All Day Menu from £6.00 To £10.00 Per meal. Turkish Soft drinks and Juices, Turkish Tea & Coffee, Baclava and much more. Bring Your Own Alcohol - Corkage Fee Applies.
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

The host is friendly and welcoming. The food is amazing (dips, falafel and the mixed grill are all divine) and the prices are reasonable. Make sure you book as it gets busy on weekends. Also BYO which is great!

There are newer reviews for Istanbul Restaurant

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Beautifully presented delicious food and great welcome, thanks to Deniz and his team. - My son discovered this place and we decided to have lunch there. I have eaten many kebaps in my life time therefore I can be very critical when it comes to this type of dining (especially Lahmacun!) but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food on offer. Keep up the good work Deniz.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Went for a friend's birthday and had such a good experience. The food was delicious but still a very good price for a student budget, the staff were brilliant and gave us extras, being attentive but not overbearing and constantly hovering. I will definitely be returning, and soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

very welcoming, nothing too much trouble for the staff. Good food, all very fresh. excellent value for money.

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Every time I come here with either my partner or my friends, the staff, the atmosphere, the food the service is all fantastic.

1  Thank Generalbirdy